So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

I've switched from looking for rock to looking for kwela, an apartheid township born jazzy music genre. One that has a tendency to enter one's head and not to leave. 

In other news: I am attempting to sleep tonight, wish me luck. I went to sleep around 3 o'clock this morning, woke up at seven or eight.

11 minutes ago, Hyperspace Industries said:

In other news: I am attempting to sleep tonight, wish me luck. I went to sleep around 3 o'clock this morning, woke up at seven or eight.

Oh... maybe I can help, and keep this on-topic both
This is my absolute favorite "Put me to sleep" song ever...
Whenever I need to relax and can't, I find this, close my eyes, and yeah....  ;p

41 minutes ago, Lisias said:

I think I already posted it before, but here we go again. I love this song since I heard it for the first time, on MTV in the 80s!

Yup, I'm pretty sure I've seen "Video Unavailable in your Country" posted here before... *sigh*

Anyways, inspired by recent events... (most are probably more familiar with the Led Zep version)

And inspired by the upcoming season...

Since my introduction to Star Wars back in the 1970s, I became fascinated by the work of John Williams. He's done a lot of great soundtracks for movies ranging from ET, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars, Jaws, and even television theme songs. But of all the music he wrote, and as much as I love the Imperial March from The Empire Strikes Back (it's written in 5/4 time and in the concert key of C# Major), the main title theme for Jurassic Park is probably my very favorite of all his music.

23 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Since my introduction to Star Wars back in the 1970s, I became fascinated by the work of John Williams. He's done a lot of great soundtracks for movies ranging from ET, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars, Jaws, and even television theme songs. But of all the music he wrote, and as much as I love the Imperial March from The Empire Strikes Back (it's written in 5/4 time and in the concert key of C# Major), the main title theme for Jurassic Park is probably my very favorite of all his music.

You forgot one other very important piece: