So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

On 1/10/2022 at 6:16 PM, SOXBLOX said:

This one's a little different than the normal on this thread...

Oh, and there's a lot of bass. Consider yourself warned! 

Not really. We've shared classical stuff, and I've shared a few of Bach's organ fugues on this thread. :) This is a nice rendition and think I've might have shared it before. It's in one of my playlists on YouTube.

I've been listening to Mozart most of the day. Here's what is playing right now.

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Not really. We've shared classical stuff, and I've shared a few of Bach's organ fugues on this thread. :) This is a nice rendition and think I've might have shared it before. It's in one of my playlists on YouTube.

I've been listening to Mozart most of the day. Here's what is playing right now.

Oh, I hadn't noticed! Classical and some 80s stuff is basically all I listen to. But the organ is my absolute favorite.

Maybe I'm weird, but I also like any nation's patriotic songs. Y'all have probably heard this one before:

1 hour ago, SOXBLOX said:

But the organ is my absolute favorite.

At the last church I attended in California we were blessed to house one of the largest pipe organs west of the Mississippi. It was played once a year when they held their annual organ concert during the Christmas season. Personally, I think that bordered on criminal neglect.

Well, I suppose I should post something. There isn't anything really stuck in my head, but I never get tired of listening to The Lost Dogs.

Rather than outright say what song is stuck in my head I want to challenge my fellow nerds. I am going to give you some lyrics instead. Im curious to know who with out google can figure out what this song is.

lyrics:

One by one, we climb until we reach the top
Two by two, we fall
Will we meet our end or meet our destiny?
Hold your breath and roll

so, what song is stuck in my head? :grin: