So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

On 7/18/2020 at 11:23 PM, FahmiRBLX said:

Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom

Found that song in a Frank Reynolds Magnum D*ng meme compilation, and made me also a fan of B Minor-key Pop/Rocks. And it also reminds me of Kesha - Tick Tock that I used to listen back in pre-2010.

staceys_dad.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

gwar is stuck in my head again, meat sandwich this time. i dont like to post gwar videos, you never know when the cuttlefish of cthulhu will rear his ugly head and get me forum banned. don't look that up. 

I've been listening to this quite a bit recently. What's annoying is, along with most of my favorite songs, I don't actually know the name of it or who made it. I might have put this video here before, but it is stuck in my head again.

40 minutes ago, ShuttlePilot said:

This

I've never really been a fan of The uploader has not made this video available in your country by Video unavailable.  It's a little bland.

Edited by razark

1 hour ago, razark said:

I've never really been a fan of The uploader has not made this video available in your country by Video unavailable.  It's a little bland.

I'll give it a 45, Mr. Clark, but you can't really dance to it.

Well, since I'm already dating myself....

10 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

I'll give it a 45, Mr. Clark, but you can't really dance to it.

Took me a minute to figure out which Clark you were referring to, but then the right neurons connected and I got AB flashbacks….

Spoiler

Nice find on the vid, but I didn’t AOL. I met my wife on Yahoo Chat instead ( Vancouver Global Chat 3 FTW!)  And then the spambots took over….

11 minutes ago, StrandedonEarth said:

Took me a minute to figure out which Clark you were referring to, but then the right neurons connected and I got AB flashbacks….

Hide contents

Nice find on the vid, but I didn’t AOL. I met my wife on Yahoo Chat instead ( Vancouver Global Chat 3 FTW!)  And then the spambots took over….

I had an AOL account for a few months, but then I got an account with our local dial-up ISP, which was very shortly thereafter bought up by Earthlink. Had an Earthlink account for years before I moved to South Africa. When I got back in 1999 I got PacBell DSL, been on broadband ever since.

And, yes, met my first wife on Yahoo Personals, back before it was nothing but spammers and con artists. Terrifying, ain't it?

On 4/20/2022 at 8:34 PM, razark said:

Where do you even live? Use a VPN and set it on Europe.

This video is available in my country.

On 4/20/2022 at 2:10 PM, TheSaint said:

I had an AOL account for a few months, but then I got an account with our local dial-up ISP, which was very shortly thereafter bought up by Earthlink. Had an Earthlink account for years before I moved to South Africa. When I got back in 1999 I got PacBell DSL, been on broadband ever since.

I never had AOL, I had my uni account, then later an ISP, my own domain, and now my appleid. Every one was my first name@ even my apple id. Even then I thought it was comical anyone would have [email protected]. I was hunting down people to send wedding invites to, and I emailed a few people for current snailmail addresses. Lost track of a friend of mine, and then found what I thought was his brother's page, and a link to him... but it was my college friend's first name—just his first name—at AOL. He was a CS guy, and I knew he started his own company, not the aol type. Long story short, when AOL was hot they bought his company, and he moved over to AOL, and his email was just his first name @AOL . Was pretty funny. Landed him a nice house in Palo Alto.

Edited by tater