So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

The first few tracks from Masayoshi Takanaka's compilation album All of Me have been clogging my head for the past 3 days, after YouTube recommended it to me for some odd reason I couldn't figure out.

I think either the 2nd or 3rd one is my favorite, but I'm having a hard time deciding between the two. I haven't even listened to the full album yet anyway. I like it so far (track 06).

I like to karaoke, and I'm told I'm not half bad at it (does that mean I'm actually all bad?). But I'm not a fan of country music/ Nonetheless, a friend posted a video of her hubby swinging singing a verse of a song I'd never heard before, and took it as a challenge to me. So I had to learn the first part, so she could video my twang , and she giggles every time she watches it. And I'm stuck with that song swinging through my head....

9 hours ago, Pthigrivi said:

Im surprised by how wildly out of step I am with everyone in thread. 

And this is the very reason I'm found of this thread as one of the best I ever posted. In life. ;) 

I can't tell you how many different (and new) styles I got in contact by reading this. :) 

I have an HD full of MP3 and OGG files to indulge myself with things I already know about - this is where I find new (curated) ones!

Cheers!