So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

I'm not sure about that... I always thought these two were contenders for the Sid and Marty Krofft's nightmare...

Oh they were "Pufnstuf" alright. LOL!

Gads, I completely forgot about Space Nuts. I didn't watch much of it from what I remember, didn't care for it... Denver could only be Gilligan in my eyes, ever.

So yea, ya'll have to watch that clip... and you tell me... is that a Wookiee at the end or what!?!?!???

This is also synthwave, just try both tracks and feel all the wonderful patterns.

I am the biggest synthwave lover of all.

Synthwave 

Dark-Synthwave

---------------------------------------

(i also shall "summon" my fellow synthwave lover @Kerbal101, первый трэк думаю тебе понравится)

Edited by cratercracker

don't pay to much attention just recovered a lit bit of faith in thoose planet sillies bipeds

(oh and give a momentum btw :3 :3 :3)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
oh and don'-t start with the ethincal quota stuff ... insert random color ... the dog it got it all any ways :3

OK, y'all are gonna hate me for this one, but I've got a really bad one stuck in my brain... and I mean, it's bad... :sticktongue:

One thing I love about October is some of my favorite TV stations play a lot of old, campy sci-fi and horror movies... and the other night TCM did a marathon of some really old, really bad (in a good way) sci-fi movies... including one I'm embarrassed to say I don't remember...

But I do now... especially the intro song.... yes, the intro song... a psychedelic piece so wonderfully bad I can't get it out of my head... :confused:

So brace yourselves, you've been warned...

Here it is, from 1969... now on my top-10 most campy movies (and soundtracks) ever.

The Green Slime!

During office hours, I was met with three students who were wanting to discuss their failure in my class... and the sad thing is they all came at the same time. And they wanted to discuss their grades together... and about the time the "ring leader" of the three began to speak... this song came on my Pandora station (I have a 1970s station set up)...

Spoiler

So, how sadistic was that? :D

And to make it worse, the quiet one of the group reacted to the song. She said, "Oh, %$&*!!!" as soon as she heard the chorus of the song...

Yeah, it was a morning that lived up to that song... for them!

I just re-stumbled across this little gem, which is now hopelessly stuck in my head... and its 7 minute long video-story thing. They just don’t make em like this anymore. Probably for a good reason.  

Oh, 80’s... never change. 

Edited by CatastrophicFailure

And Cindy still has pink hair!

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

The Green Slime!

I remember this! Excellent pick! Super campy indeed!

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

- snip -

I actually laughed out loud when I opened that. Thank you.

Here's something not new... but definitely worth it. Dark Star! Theme is 10 minutes into the movie lol. This is a must watch.

1 hour ago, LordFerret said:

I actually laughed out loud when I opened that. Thank you.

You're welcome. Our division secretary thought it was hilarious, too. When I came out of my office I found her laughing so hard she was snorting! I couldn't have planned something that good...

21 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

During office hours, I was met with three students who were wanting to discuss their failure in my class... and the sad thing is they all came at the same time. And they wanted to discuss their grades together... and about the time the "ring leader" of the three began to speak... this song came on my Pandora station (I have a 1970s station set up)...

Reveal hidden contents

So, how sadistic was that? :D

And to make it worse, the quiet one of the group reacted to the song. She said, "Oh, %$&*!!!" as soon as she heard the chorus of the song...

Yeah, it was a morning that lived up to that song... for them!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAA!!!

*Lightning strikes outside*