So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

The same song is stuck in my head for like, 3 weeks and I can't get rid of it at all...

Why is the same song stuck in my head for 3 weeks can a different one be there? Like, seriously, this song shouldn't even sound THAT addicting to most of you, because not everyone listens to unpopular 2000s music. But it's like a drug to me right now. Of course sometimes other songs are stuck in my head for a few hours and then I remember that this exists: ...I just can't get this out of my head at all at any way.

(By the way, I tend to get songs stuck in my head often, but for short periods, instead of the norm of getting them stuck rarely but for long periods.)

Anyways, today we had a school announcement about the school dance (which I shall absolutely never attend, on grounds of still having my sanity), and I've been listening to the only love song that I can really stand, and well, it got stuck:

After going through a long and winding road originating with watching the dukes of hazzard, I found this:

I get why my cousin likes country music so much.

Edit:

I actually have quite the hillbilly family, my one cousin likes country music, my other cousin makes moonshine stills (no, I am not kidding), not to mention my other cousin with a hundred plus collection of knives, who is a teenager.

Oh, and of course I have some quite rednecky plans for rockets myself. :D Also, the first time I shot a gun was when I was ten (maybe eight actually), I still have (what's left of) the can we used for target practice.

Edited by Hyperspace Industries

24 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I've actually lost count of how many times I've already watched the new Dune... It really is that good

Good to hear.  Doing you think a non sci-fi person (spousal unit) would enjoy it? I actually got her to watch the BSG reboot with me, but she blamed the eye candy (Apollo)  for that.  

Edited by StrandedonEarth

12 minutes ago, StrandedonEarth said:

Good to hear.  Doing you think a non sci-fi person (spousal unit) would enjoy it? I actually got her to watch the BSG reboot with me, but she blamed the eye candy (Apollo)  for that.  

I think so. My daughter is a fierce critic when it comes to movies, and she's never read the book(s), and she loved it