So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

• 2 weeks later...

I'm nostalgic these days, ended up listening for some (good) game OST from that times.

Like this, one of the best (is not the best) OPL2 music from all times!

I just recently discovered this song, and not even because of the meme(s), I discovered those afterwards thanks to Wikipedia. I normally don't really like a cappella music that much (Technically the only other a cappella music I've listened to is The Worthless Peons from watching Scrubs), but I like this, it's kind of catchy. My love of other languages is probably why I like it too.

OK, wow... I didn't know this was on YouTube, and TBH I can't pick just one song. There's no way, it's impossible.
And I'm not lying when I say this whole thing is permanently imbedded in my brain... lol
So sit back and enjoy Jeff Beck: Live at Ronnie Scotts... in it's entirety  :valhappy:  :happy:

Found this today, and kinda liked it. Highly experimental progressive music from the early 70's - but I enjoyed listening to it while working.

Irrlitch, Klaus Schulze. 1972.

My pick for today:

4 hours ago, Lisias said:

Found this today, and kinda liked it. Highly experimental progressive music from the early 70's - but I enjoyed listening to it while working.

Irrlitch, Klaus Schulze. 1972.

Klaus Schulze is an absolutely legendary figure in the entirety of electronic music and many things we owe for music nowadays wouldn't have been here were it not for his contributions

On 7/31/2022 at 10:36 AM, Lisias said:

Very cool. No idea why I never heard this, but back in the day hearing stuff like this was hard, required buying the album. Nice sit in the dark music.

24 minutes ago, tater said:

Very cool. No idea why I never heard this, but back in the day hearing stuff like this was hard, required buying the album. Nice sit in the dark music.

On my time, buying the album was the lesser of the problems. Finding the damned thing first in order to buy it was the hard part!

Before online international shopping became a thingy, my only source for alternative music was Napster, mIRC and later eDonkey!!! :) 

1 minute ago, Lisias said:

On my time, buying the album was the lesser of the problems. Finding the damned thing first in order to buy it was the hard part!

Before online international shopping became a thingy, my only source for alternative music was Napster, mIRC and later eDonkey!!! :) 

Indeed. Ansd if you went to a huge store as I sometimes did in NYC, it's like browsing in a bookstore with no idea what you want.

On 8/2/2022 at 7:46 PM, Lisias said:

Who are these guys and why I just discovered them today??? :0.0:

Barcelona Guitar Trio - Billie Jean

I'm all, "DUDE! Get off me! Go buy your own dang instrument!" Maybe I just have personal space issues...

Here, my wife just found four guys playing Ravel's Bolero on one cello. This will totally set off your haphephobia.