So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

On 12/28/2022 at 11:28 PM, tater said:

Made me think of this (vaguely KSP related):

One of my favorite Queen songs... such a sad and tragic tale. 
(It was years before I realized what this song is really about)

But let's cheer things up a bit with another Queen favorite... at least one of mine. 

So I bought my wife Concordia for Christmas. We played it for the first time today. When my wife built her first house on a city that produced brick, this song came to mind. So I played the song on my phone, because my kids had never heard it, and suddenly my wife and I were up on our feet dancing. Try to imagine my children's joy. :D

On 12/31/2022 at 8:33 PM, TheSaint said:

So I bought my wife Concordia for Christmas. We played it for the first time today. When my wife built her first house on a city that produced brick, this song came to mind. So I played the song on my phone, because my kids had never heard it, and suddenly my wife and I were up on our feet dancing. Try to imagine my children's joy. :D

Yeah, I hate that song. "Video Unavailable" is just so blah....

My guess is Madness - "Our House"....

Day 22 without the proper migraine medications will cause you to think of things you haven't thought of in years. This morning, woke up with this bouncing between the ears:

@Just Jim, He was good (Jeff Beck)  and was a close second; but my favorite will always be the late B. B. King. :(

Spoiler

On 1/12/2023 at 2:59 PM, adsii1970 said:

Day 22 without the proper migraine medications will cause you to think of things you haven't thought of in years. This morning, woke up with this bouncing between the ears:

"If you wanna watch telly, you should watch Scooby Doo.
That show was so cool
because every time there was a church with a ghoul
or a ghost in a school
they looked beneath the mask
and what was inside?
The ****ing janitor or the dude who ran the waterslide!
Because throughout history
every mystery
ever solved
turned out to be...
NOT MAGIC!"

:D

From Tim Minchin's Storm The Animated Movie.

Spoiler

I got accepted to an orchestra!! We're playing this:

I've never really paid too much attention to the Nutcracker because it's just everywhere, but playing it really shocked me into realising the incredibleness of this piece, and reminded me how incredible music is.  I find it awesome (older sense) how he managed to make the piece all happy and light, but throughout the entire thing (not just the faster parts) there's this almost terrible, dreadful feeling.