So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

3 hours ago, Just Jim said:

OK... another oldie but goodie... I'm sitting here eating breakfast, when I hear this (re-made) on a car commercial... almost did a huge coffee spit-take!  hehe  :D

Mnah mnah  

hahahaha! I actually remember that song...

26 minutes ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Aaaaaaaaand my wife just reached over and smacked me, thanks a lot. :huh:

Well, all I can say about that is Mnah mnah!  

And since it is goofy song in the head day...

ive had this one stuck in my head all week. this is one of those songs i liked so much i played it on a loop for several hours, then completely forgot about it. then months later, in a painkiller induced coma after having a tooth pulled, i remembered it. now its back on an infinite loop. terrible vocals (for black metal, too immortal-like), but love the guitar work. also like the trend in entropy-themed black metal ive been seeing. 

Edited by Nuke

a silly copyright sketch when you no longer see the town around you ^^ still interesting where are thoose peops that bet ^^

are they even serious with the vahalalalalalala saint seya, sen goku and all ? they copyrighted the wheel once again ? definetly a-sketch .... pay your taxes too mithologias silly f***** your not owning anithing here

(great art teams btw, silly ceo as often)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

I heard that Ori and The Blind Forest was getting a sequel, and I immediately searched it on the the Google. It would seem the sequel, Ori and The Will of the Wisps, will be just as masterfully crafted. I also got the trailer music stuck in my head. Why does music this good have to disrupt concentration?!

I saw this last night, and it's still rolling around my head bad this morning. Quick trivia for you folk that are around my age... This is sung by none other than Peter Noone, of Herman's Hermits and Davy Jones, from the Monkees.  And if I have the dates right, it's quite possibly one of the very last things Davy ever recorded before he passed away.

Anyway, for better or worse, here it is... Simply called "Meatloaf"

14 hours ago, GoSlash27 said:

Today it was this:

For some reason, these things just pipe themselves in from the aether :(

I can't give you enough likes for this one!  :D

Edited by Just Jim

16 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

And if I have the dates right, it's quite possibly one of the very last things Davy ever recorded before he passed away.

It was the last thing he recorded.

I have to say, that show had some pretty decent songs.  It was one of the few cartoons I could sit and watch with the kids.  (Or without them, sometimes.)

Edited by razark

3 minutes ago, razark said:

It was the last thing he recorded.

I have to say, that show had some pretty decent songs.  It was one of the few cartoons I could sit and watch with the kids.  (Or without them, sometimes.)

Was it the last? I've wondered... he passed away quite literally a few days after I saw this episode for the first time. ;.;

4 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Just realized this was out so it’ll be my entire playlist nonstop for the next few weeks until I have thoroughly digested each beautiful note. :cool:

Ohhh... I need a copy!!!  :)

So I had to run out and grab a burger, and much to my amazement, this gem I hadn't heard in a while came on the radio... and is still happily bouncing around my skull...