So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

@Just Jim - If I didn't know any better, I'd think you are a Phennias and Ferb fan!

@CatastrophicFailure - a lot... But then again, this era of music is known for its excesses - and even the videos are excessive... sometimes they work and then other times you wonder what they were thinking. Take this example...

Well, I was bored, and decided to ruin Lovely by twenty one pilots. After about 15 minutes of screwing around, I got this:

https://goo.gl/EUVfXi

And now the original is stuck in my head

I've been listening to their Regional At Best album a lot because it helps me deal with my stress, so I've also had these two stuck in my head today:

^^That's probably my favourite song right now^^

Edited by Kosmonaut

Then again I've listened to that album almost once a week every week every year since I discovered it in the mid 90s, so it's kinda embedded in my subconscious more than stuck in my head. iTunes tells me it only has 49 plays, but iTunes is full of crap (and doesn't count the plays on the iPod, and obviously can't count the plays on the CD that somehow survived all of college and the dark years that followed).

29 minutes ago, razark said:

Since I'm living at my mother-in-law's...

I still can't believe I saw him perform that song live in Austin five years back. Feels like a million years ago now.

Edited by Cydonian Monk

12 minutes ago, Cydonian Monk said:

I still can't believe I saw him perform that song live in Austin a five years back. Feels like a million years ago now.

Wow.  Didn't know that he was still active that recently.  

(Says the guy who's first concert was The Monkees in the late '90s.  In Austin, no less.)

Edited by razark

4 minutes ago, razark said:

Wow.  Didn't know that he was still active that recently.  

As I understand it he wasn't active anymore. It was kind of an accident. Springsteen had mentioned him as being a big influence in the SxSW keynote the morning before the concert, and Eric just happened to be in Austin at the time and was touched by the compliment. So a bunch of wheels turned, some phone calls were placed, and Bruce had him join him for the concert that night. It was just so completely random and completely awesome.

Edited by Cydonian Monk