So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

OMG... This is horrible... lmao...
But we're getting new electric power poles and lines up and down our road today...
And they just blocked off the road, and a few of the workers are walking up the middle of the road... and this just popped in my head... :sticktongue:

When CD-ROMs became affordable enough to be used on videogames, this industry suddenly exploded on different styles for TSOs. Not all of them were successful, but some others leaded the way to what we have today (VideoGame Live? Someone had attended to one? Highly recommended!)

Well. Today I'm remembering some of the musics of that era. :)

Edited by Lisias
The link didn't expanded to a video! fixing.

3 minutes ago, Lisias said:

When CD-ROMs became affordable enough to be used on videogames, this industry suddenly exploded on different styles for TSOs. Not all of them were successful, but some others leaded the way to what we have today (VideoGame Live? Someone had attended to one? Highly recommended!)

Well. Today I'm remembering some of the musics of that era. :)

OK... I'm game. This is the one that really blew me away. One of the very first reasonably successful 3D game engines...
And a killer soundtrack by NIN... :cool:

15 hours ago, Just Jim said:

OK... I'm game. This is the one that really blew me away. One of the very first reasonably successful 3D game engines...
And a killer soundtrack by NIN... :cool:

I think you will like this one: 

:)

Well I listen to old bands on repeat all the time so I currently have Silly Love Songs also by Wings in my head, having listened to it in an attempt to exorcise All Over The World by the E.L.O.

11 hours ago, Selective Genius said:

Okay, so my laptop fan went haywire at the exact moment I played this music on youtube.

(The person in the thumbnail is a guy by the way, relax Mods!)

Ever since I played the music, the fans would make a loud "SKKRRTT"  approximately every 10 seconds.

King Crimson has struck again.