I don't know what happened :( but hi

Guest Your_Mom

Guest Your_Mom

I don't know what happened I was YM ( your mom ) But I guess I forgot my password and put my email in to try to recover my password and then it said we don't know this email or something but what ever so ya.... kind of my fault but I don't care glad to see the forums up and running again :D

Wow, that sucks! Especially when your last account had over 600 posts making you like senior spacecraft engineer.(obviously that title no longer exists here) Yeah I checked your profile looking for an email but couldn't find any. Your best bet is admin help. Don't worry, Skunky would eventually see this post and correct things :).

Oh and welcome to the forums!

Guest Your_Mom
Wow, that sucks! Especially when your last account had over 600 posts making you like senior spacecraft engineer.(obviously that title no longer exists here) Yeah I checked your profile looking for an email but couldn't find any. Your best bet is admin help. Don't worry, Skunky would eventually see this post and correct things :).

Oh and welcome to the forums!

Ya it stinks I also registered on the forums like 2 or 3 weeks after the game went live so it seemed like I was a old school KSP player when this game becomes a finished product ( bragging rights :cool: ) But like I said whatever. :)