[1.8.x] KSC++ Continued (from Lack's Stock Extension thread) - version 4.1

Aerospacer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Trigant afaik ksc plus is a addon for kerbalkonstructs  same as campus,so try it and tell US. 

Little tip aside ,press alt plus f12(open the debug menü)then in debugging make a hook in the first two checkboxes, will Show any Hard errors immedeatly on Screen in Red. 

Edited by Burning Kan
Autocorrection

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, horace said:

does not work with 1.6.1

I'm just download KSC++ from this link and install in my 1.6.1. All working ok as before:

1j7jvJu.png

@horace , you need to delete KSC++ (it is LackMisc folder), install latest Kerbal Konstruct, and install KSC++ again.

(in my screenshot also visible KerbinSide Kampus).

• 3 months later...
On 7/2/2019 at 10:51 AM, gianludiciasei said:

Is the train supposed to move? I found a post where you said the Speed It should have but It isn't moving in my game, Cars and other things are good.

Thank you

Yes, train is moving as in all pevious versions. It just have a some standing time at station and in tunnel.

• 1 month later...

Despite corrections To I have the latest version of this mod 1.7.3.2 errors and not run correctly Kerbin Side, Side Remastering Kerbin and Kerbin City. So while stopped at a KK version 1.7.0.3. I'll wait until everything is fixed and configured. In the meantime, I'll try to add this mod to my Assembly.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
16 hours ago, lucius57 said:

Please Help!!!

I recently installed the sigma dimensions and 2.5x rescale mod and my base is all wonky and bugged out. How do I fix this if possible? Here is my KSP.log and a pictures of the problem. Thank you! 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ucrlcbwks2nwpsmzs4zby/h?dl=0&rlkey=yu3hy8d97o2934h2ju0utr1cm

Wrong place to ask, this hasn't been supported here for a very long time.

Basically all the buildings have co-ordinates in a config file that tell Kerbal Konstructs where to place them, orientation etc. For the stock planet. You just took away the stock planet so the co-ordinates no longer match. You will most likely have to open up the KK continued editor and manually re-position everything. I will give you the link to where you are best to ask for help. If you are lucky, someone may have already done all the hard work and be able to give you a configuration file to fix the placements.

• 5 months later...