SpaceX Discussion Thread

Skylon

I just happened to have this shared with me and I absolutely love it.

Spoiler

According to the uploader, he almost included Jeff Bezos as the Hood but decided not to because:

It didn't quite fit and I want to keep my amazon account!

Edited by Silavite

I was there in person for the Sentinel-6 launch, and while I’m sure it wasn’t anything special as far as rocket launches go, wow. That was the first time I’ve actually seen one, and what a rocket to see! The RTLS and the sonic booms were just fantastic, I feel like I’ve been spoiled by this. 

5 minutes ago, RyanRising said:

I was there in person for the Sentinel-6 launch, and while I’m sure it wasn’t anything special as far as rocket launches go, wow. That was the first time I’ve actually seen one, and what a rocket to see! The RTLS and the sonic booms were just fantastic, I feel like I’ve been spoiled by this. 

I feel like it was spoiled a little by the NASA coverage. No music, mission control callouts or telemetry, with the commentators trying to fill every single second with chatter.

They also did an 'experiment' involving a water balloon at some point. It was hilariously cringe.