Can't Finish Satellite Mission!

Hello I can't finish my Mission. It tells me: launch a new unmanned satellite that has an Antenna and can generate Power...

I did this many many times before. but since I got some new version here, what happens?:

http://www0.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=15430220

The funny thing is that it was checked just before I had launched. and now I'm in Orbit and it's unchecked...

This is the second time I'm bringing this sattelite up there. Apparently I don't know how to launch an unmanned satellite that can generate power anymore...I was actually done with this? what is going on

I noticed it also says to put it into a specific orbit. Mind showing a map view? Also, what is under the notes section for the antenna and power generation requirement?

Edited by qzgy

I have a suspicion that's it's because I had this Mission in my old version and it doesn't exist in the new one maybe. I didn't have the issues with any other mission so it may be just this one.. I'll have to try some other missions for comparison... I hope it was just this one mission.

34 minutes ago, KaliYuga said:

I have a suspicion that's it's because I had this Mission in my old version and it doesn't exist in the new one maybe. I didn't have the issues with any other mission so it may be just this one.. I'll have to try some other missions for comparison... I hope it was just this one mission.

If you are positive that it's a bugged mission, you can mark it as complete in the Debug Menu (Alt-F12 on Windows), under 'Contracts/Active' click 'Complete' on the contract in question.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.