[1.4.1] TooManyOrbits v1.1.2

knowbuddy

1 hour ago, knowbuddy said:

Thank you for the notification. I've been quite busy the last weeks and couldn't spend much time on personal projects. I'm going to update the mod to the new KSP version this weekend.

That wasn't me. Or was it? It was not.

well it was Knowboddy so don't know. :)

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2018 at 3:12 AM, Swoop911 said:

it's working perfectly but im still looking for a way to hide the pending contracts orbits is it possible to add it by changing the config file or something ? thanks alot Knowbuddy

I just tested it and for me the contract orbits disappear as they should. Do you have the subject of your contract set as target by any chance? The orbits of your targets are never being hidden.

• 4 months later...

Sorry I haven't updated the mod for quite a while. I stopped playing and started working on different projects.

@linuxgurugamer offered to take over maintenance and I gladly hand it over to him. I noticed his work for the community long before I created this mod and I am confident that TooManyOrbits will be in good hands.

@Mods: please close this thread if linuxgurugamer asks for it.

12 hours ago, knowbuddy said:

Sorry I haven't updated the mod for quite a while. I stopped playing and started working on different projects.

Sorry to see you go, but just wanted to say THANK YOU, for taking the time to come back and allow somone else to continue your work. ;)