occasional Issue when launching a craft

Hi so I'm just going to get right in to it My issue is as follows. After creating a space plane(in my case its only happened on three craft and somehow Ive fixed the others) I will launch after loading in the back end floats while the front has physics over a few moments the craft slowly drops to the surface and I do mean slowly, at contact it will start to stress all my parts touching and break them one by one. on top of this the craft is locked in place and will not react to thrust but will roll and yaw... but the craft is locked in place on the back will not move forward or backwards.... 
I run Ksp 1.2.2 ive got several mods but have not encountered this before... I have read that tweakscale has an issue with RO or RPO but I dont have them... I do have the Kargantua mod installed that uses Kapernicus and I do have tweakscale.... this space plane is well done and I would love to fix this problem since its not just annoying its game-breaking.... I mean after spending several hours on a craft and having to scrap it.. ask any helpful questions and Ill give ya an answer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.