Nukes and Bombs in BDarmoury continued dont make big explosions or mushroom clouds

I recently installed BDArmoury, CAL, NKD and b9 aerospace. I made a scud launcher and when I launched it instead of getting a mushroom cloud i got a tiny blast as if it was a part, I had the coordinates in, I had the trigger armed and i had a weapons manager. I also got the same problem when i used my bomber and dropped nuclear bombs, there was a tiny blast, I also had it for the FOAB. Can someone please help i really want to explode stuff.

The lack of mushroom clouds has no relation to BDArmory.   The NKD mod is responsible for the mushroom clouds and because NKD has not been updated it no longer functions with the latest BDA,

Every update to BDA requires that NKD is also updated,  if you look in the NKD thread you will find  fixed dll I did for the last update which apparently still works.  It's not my mod and while the author doesnt object to my updates I will not br doing any more updates As I no longer run a mod that needs NKD

TLDR

NKD needs an update

2 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

The lack of mushroom clouds has no relation to BDArmory.   The NKD mod is responsible for the mushroom clouds and because NKD has not been updated it no longer functions with the latest BDA,

Every update to BDA requires that NKD is also updated,  if you look in the NKD thread you will find  fixed dll I did for the last update which apparently still works.  It's not my mod and while the author doesnt object to my updates I will not br doing any more updates As I no longer run a mod that needs NKD

TLDR

NKD needs an update

I was wondering how you install the dll 

2 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Open the NKD folder and find and open the plugins folder, delete the existing NorthKerbinMod.dll and paste the new one in it's place.

Simples

I can't find the fixed dll is there a way you could link it?

On 4/30/2017 at 7:30 PM, pa_tien_ce said:

link it?

NO guarantees that it will work for the current version,  As mentioned it was done for a previous BDA update so in all likelihood it will fail just the same,  But all the same you're free to try

The link that was here has been removed so as not to give false hope.  Nope no chance of it ever resurfacing.

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)
removal of dead link 17-12-17

2 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

NO guarantees that it will work for the current version,  As mentioned it was done for a previous BDA update so in all likelihood it will fail just the same,  But all the same you're free to try

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8edg84wyshpcz2b/NorthKerbinMod.zip?dl=0

Was this made for 1.2.2 and also is there a way to revert it to 1.2.1 to have acess to more mods

• 7 months later...
On 4/30/2017 at 2:41 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8edg84wyshpcz2b/NorthKerbinMod.zip?dl=0

Im getting a 404

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.