Stock science problem

Hello,

I play KSP for now approximately 3 months but I don't us ally play on a PC so maybe my problem is a bit stupid. I have some mods and my game perfectly works with it but for two days, when I triy to use the stock science modules (thermometer, science Jr, mystery goo...) they don't work anymore.. With the Science Jr I can "open the doors" but not use it, it is "locked" and for the others, I can toggle it but not take any data. I found a forum on which somebody had the same problem that me but he didn't solved it, the only mod we have in common is Kerbal Joint Reinforcement and the problem came after I installed it but even if I remove the mod, the issue persists.

Thanks for your answers.

7 minutes ago, Brent Kerman said:

I'm sorry, I cant look at it as I have no download ability.

Ok, does it help you if I copy here the lines from the log file where I think the problem is?

Spoiler

[WRN 21:14:58.720] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id mobileMaterialsLab
[WRN 21:14:58.722] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id barometerScan
[WRN 21:14:58.726] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id surfaceSample
[WRN 21:14:58.851] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id temperatureScan

I think the problem is here. Ask me if you want me to copy the whole file.

• 2 weeks later...
[ERR 21:14:38.060] Module ModuleScienceExperiment threw during OnStart: System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,ScienceExperiment].Add (System.String key, .ScienceExperiment value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ResearchAndDevelopment.loadExperiments () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment (System.String experimentID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ModuleScienceExperiment.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Part.ModulesOnStart () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

The problem is that FASA and OLDD have the same science configs and they override each other and that breaks a bunch of stuff. Try removing OLDD from your install and seeing if the problem persists. Also, make sure you're using the latest FASA release https://github.com/KSP-RO/FASA-RO/releases/tag/v7.1.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.