pap1723

[1.2.2] Quarter Sized Real Solar System (2.5x Stock Scale) Version 1.0

I'm guessing based on similar problems with RSS.  Try reverting kopernicus to version 1.3.1-3.  The later versions of kopernicus made some changes that broke some mods.

Kopernicus 1.3.1-3 crashes KSP 1.3.1 before the main menu. Is it possible to make 1.3.1-9 work with Quarter RSS? I'll do it myself if I have to.

Edit: The issue might be too recent a version of Sigma Dimensions. Locating others..
I had Quarter RSS working with Kopernicus 1.3.1-3 and Sigma 0.9.6. Now I've done something wrong as not even those three alone will make Quarter RSS show up. Typical.

Edit 2: Got it working again somehow. Sigma Dimensions 0.9.6 is the version to use with QuarterRSS if anyone's curious.

Edited by Synthetic

I tried using this mod and this happened to me

unknown.png?width=400&height=225

Any idea of what could be causing this?

6 hours ago, IvanOV-104 said:

I tried using this mod and this happened to me

Any idea of what could be causing this?

If you want help we will need a lot more information!

See the link below..

14 hours ago, Cruesoe said:

If you want help we will need a lot more information!

See the link below..

What information do you need?

I really want to get this to work :(

Do you think is the version? I'm using 1.6.1

@IvanOV-104 : Cruesoe provided a link to a post by Nathan Kell that lists the information needed, and where to find it.

@IvanOV-104

Hello there, I coincidentally started a x2.5 scale RSS career recently. QSRSS is outdated and the Rescale! mod wasn't working for me either so I just ended up re-scaling it myself manually.

It was a pain to get working with the visual effects and editing all of the various config files from the latest release of RSS to scale it down by a factor of four wasn't fun but I did eventually get it to a satisfactory state for a playthrough. There may still be some oddities with some of the planets/moons terrain meshes as I didn't have time to spend hours finely tweaking each one but it's overall pretty solid in my opinion.

Here is a link to download the required portions of my GameData folder, just copy it into a fresh install of the game. Confirmed working in version 1.7.1 but Kopernicus should be the only mod that is version locked so if you have a different game version going forward then that should be the only mod you need to change out.

[Download link removed by moderator. Please don't share out your actual GameData folder, due to licensing concerns. We realize you're just trying to be helpful, and we're sorry to have to remove the link. Log files are okay to share, and it's great to list which versions of which mods you have installed, but please don't share the actual contents of GameData.  Thank you for your understanding.]

Hope this helps you,

Mojibake

Edited by Snark
Download link removed by moderator

I made my own one-third size RSS starting from full size RSS and down-scaling by one third using Rescale!

It works fine in 1.7.0. I'm just waiting for Kopernicus to catch up to 1.7.2.

On 6/19/2019 at 12:18 AM, Sᴄɪɴᴛɪʟʟᴀᴛá´ÂÊ€ said:

@IvanOV-104

Hello there, I coincidentally started a x2.5 scale RSS career recently. QSRSS is outdated and the Rescale! mod wasn't working for me either so I just ended up re-scaling it myself manually.

It was a pain to get working with the visual effects and editing all of the various config files from the latest release of RSS to scale it down by a factor of four wasn't fun but I did eventually get it to a satisfactory state for a playthrough. There may still be some oddities with some of the planets/moons terrain meshes as I didn't have time to spend hours finely tweaking each one but it's overall pretty solid in my opinion.

Here is a link to download the required portions of my GameData folder, just copy it into a fresh install of the game. Confirmed working in version 1.7.1 but Kopernicus should be the only mod that is version locked so if you have a different game version going forward then that should be the only mod you need to change out.

[Download link removed by moderator. Please don't share out your actual GameData folder, due to licensing concerns. We realize you're just trying to be helpful, and we're sorry to have to remove the link. Log files are okay to share, and it's great to list which versions of which mods you have installed, but please don't share the actual contents of GameData.  Thank you for your understanding.]

Hope this helps you,

Mojibake

Thank you so much!

I really appreciate it, would you mind if I post it in the RSS thread? (Of course giving you credit)

7 minutes ago, IvanOV-104 said:

Thank you so much!

I really appreciate it, would you mind if I post it in the RSS thread? (Of course giving you credit)

No worries man, not at all ;)

11 minutes ago, Sᴄɪɴᴛɪʟʟᴀᴛá´ÂÊ€ said:

No worries man, not at all ;)

Thanks