Abstract Kerbol System [Drawing}

cratercracker

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Adstriduum said:

oh...

It is quite an old thread. I suggest you visiting some of my other threads, the best current ones are Posters and Drawings and The whole solar system! (Not linked in the signature, if you are interested you can ask for it)

Edited by cratercracker

Just now, cratercracker said:

It is quite an old thread. I suggest you visiting some of my other threads, the best current ones are Posters and Drawinga and The whole solar system! (Not linked in the signature, if you are interested you can ask for it)

I have seen the mand they look quite good... Mind if I use some as patches/flags for my future missions in game?

10 minutes ago, Adstriduum said:

Your abstract solar system makes me want to use them as flags for my RSS and SASS missions! :)

Sure thing mate! I am here to SHARE my art, you can use them if you want! Just leave a credit if you post them, though I won't get mad if you won't.

• 8 months later...
On 5/4/2017 at 4:27 PM, cratercracker said:

Hi guys! I just wanted to share my work with you! Don't judge the pixellization, please!

I did this as a tribute to countless work of graphical designers,programmists and the whole SQUAD team!

cxkbzt3.png

Hope you like it!

Beautiful!!

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.