Poland Can Into Space!

Laythe Squid

Who is your favorite countryball?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite countryball?

Poland's Can Into Space List

1. Of Float to Space with the Balloons

Poland was tired of being teased. Last night, Russia had made a mean joke by pretending that Poland could into space. He couldn't. Poland had tried joining the EU, but they wouldn't let him into space. He had tried everything else, too. Nothing worked. But Poland had a feeling today would be different. He put on a harness and a spacesuit, as well as a parachute. He tied many party balloons to his harness. "UK, Russia, USA! Of come looking! I CAN into space!" They came. Poland cut his ropes, and up he went. 900 feet up, Poland's harness broke. "Oh no! Is of falling!" He pulled his parachute, and came down safely. 

Poland's Can Into Space List

1. Of Float to Space with the Balloons
  2. Run Up the Ramp of Big
Edited by Laythe Squid

PART 2-KERBIN

It had been 96 years since the beginning of STICK, and 87  years since the beginning of the Forever War. STICK, in the beginning, burst into space. By the end of year one, they had established a complex chain of stations and colonies around and on Kerbin, the Mun, and Minmus, to mine ore and bring it back to Kerbin. By the end of year two, there was a thousand-kerbal colony on Duna, with Ike being mined. There was also three mining colonies on Gilly and a small outpost in Eve's upper atmosphere, for research. By the end of year three, Moho, Eve, and Dres had been colonized, and crewed missions were being launched into the Joolian system, which was colonized by year four. By year five, even distant Eeloo had been colonized. That was when things started to go wrong. In year six, Duna began to push for independence. In yera seven, Eve and and Gilly started competing with each other for profit. Kerbin attempted to stop it, but could'nt. By year nine, all the colonies beyond the Kerbin system were independent. As each one began to look for more resources, war broke out.The Forever War had begun.

Edited by Laythe Squid

PART 3-EU AND COMPANY

Poland needed one thing: money. He pleaded with EU, but he couldn't get the money. Now, he was with USA, NATO, UN, ASEAN, and China. They had to decide. 

The members will get to decide the course of the story from this point on. 

For now: Should they give money to Poland? 

Say so in the comments! 

Edited by Laythe Squid

• 1 year later...

My favourite countryball is certainly the USSR ball, with USAball close behind because of the MURICA factor.

I love countryball stuff, but I've been to lazy to make one. I have MSpaint though, so IDK. I really want to draw this- would you mind if I tried?

Edited by Kernel Kraken

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.