Kerbal Wars: Battlefront II. What's yours?

MR L A

Crusader Kerbals II!

Carve your own feudal domain on 16 different planets, while leading your green-skinned dynasty to glory and exploring space. Comes with assasination plots, faction revolts, deadly alien plague, space nomads and secret societies of Kraken-worshipping heretics.

On 13/5/2017 at 3:28 PM, Pecan said:

Mount & Blade: Warband

I don't think that and KSP have a single thing in common, so I can't imagine a merged game.

Clearly, Calradia is in Laythe. A dangerous place to land unarmed.

On 6/5/2017 at 0:00 PM, ottothesilent said:

Elder Scrolls V: Kerbol

So, the Dovahkin flies towards the gods?

I was playing Bayonetta. I'm not exactly sure how they mix. OTOH, prior to that I was playing Saints Row IV, but I don't think Jeb would fare well if he's taken into one of Zinyak's tanks.

One of three possibilities:

Münbase - Didn't really notice much difference except that the lifesupport mod is hardcore, and there's no way to get back to orbit.

Jebediah Kerman Baseball - A very slow paced game with zero stolen bases and zero strikeouts.

StarVal64 - Suffers from completely absurd dV, unbalanced parts with 6500+ thermal limits but no impact tolerance, and whoever made this save file spawned way too many ships using BD armory and hyperedit.  The final battle against the Space Kraken is great, but the contract completion reward is terrible.

On 5/16/2017 at 1:08 PM, FungusForge said:

Mechwarrior Online and KSP (KerbalWarrior? MechKerbal?). Can't solidly formulate an idea of what this'd be like, but it all sounds entertaining.

Kerbal Mech Program Online?

KSP and Eurotruck 2 -

A hard choice between the two

Both use my steering wheel and pedals

Pulling on the gearstick expecting to throttle down and it changes gear

My Iveco Stralis having 4401 window tags

Calling the depot KSC

Making the choice between 5 car land train or single car land train

Sometimes feels odd

Lights, engine, parking brake being all the same buttons between KSC Land trains and Eurotrucks

Seeing a double trailer truck at work.. Iveco stralis but thinking more of a KSP land train.. Eyeing the wheels and couplings with curiosity

Thinking 30mph in eurotruck is same as 30ms in ksp and not wanting to exceed it

And the all time favourate..

Shifting to reverse and reving engine down hills then wonder why the trucks protesting

But you know. I wouldnt even flinch in surprise if I saw an iveco truck in KSP

Or a ksp land train parked at lights in eurotruck

Its all so similar

Hm, the last game I played other than KSP was Divinity 2: Director's Cut, which is a game where you sometimes play in a low-budget-skyrim-style action RPG, and the rest of the time as a Dragon.

So... Kerbal Divinity Program?  Kerbal Dragon Program?

Not sure Dragons can make orbit or accelerate in space, though... (Perhaps the breathing fire thing counts as an extremely low-ISP thruster?)

MineKerb.

Basically the GalacticCraft mod but with KSP parts.

Except KSP is square.

Wait a second... Actually, I think the last game I played was "Spider Solitaire."

*Brain cannot comprehend how to combine KSP and a card game*

*Brain explodes*

On 5/21/2017 at 0:15 AM, Ultimate Steve said:

Wait a second... Actually, I think the last game I played was "Spider Solitaire."

*Brain cannot comprehend how to combine KSP and a card game*

*Brain explodes*

Kerbal Spider Program?  Some kind of deck-building game wherein kerbals must use various abilities to free the space centre's various buildings of an eight-legged menace?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.