What would you like to see added to KSP?

Ok, since I really do not have a single clue if this deserves its own thread <as I KNOW there are threads dedicated to the idea of squad doing some sort of art pass, like with porkjets rocket part revamp> but, this just hit me as a really really good reason for such an art pass to happen. I am working on a mission to re-orient an asteroid I captured into polar orbit of Kerbin last night. and I am making a ship for this task. I have only 3 parts in this picture, 2 stock and 1 from SpaceY. Ignore the probe core as its not relevant because A its on the bottom, and B well, its not stock. Just focus on the 2 stock parts, the 1.25m to 2.5m adapter on top of the 2.5m to 3.75m adapter and tell me this is not ugly as sin. they are theoretically the SAME size where they hook up to one another, and yet, the one is a hair bigger. No part in this picture has moved beyond the selection pane to where its placed on the corresponding nodes.

1B5LKou.png

i hope we get an art pass and soon.

original posting 01:52:30

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.