My vab doesn't show my saved ships

It was working fine but until I tried offset something. It popped out of the rocket fairing when I launched it. Then I was not able to open any saved craft in the VAB. I tried uninstalling the game / load another save file. Still no luck

x7wQ2bS.png

bffjpYN.png

[WRN 15:58:20.277] [ShipConstruction]: No thumbnail image exists for thumbs/JIX_VAB_2
[EXC 15:58:20.342] ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,ConfigNode].Add (System.String key, .ConfigNode value)
    ShipTemplate.LoadShip (.ConfigNode root)
    KSP.UI.Screens.CraftEntry.Init (System.IO.FileInfo fInfo, Boolean stock)
    KSP.UI.Screens.CraftEntry.Create (System.IO.FileInfo fInfo, Boolean stock, .Callback`1 OnSelected)
    KSP.UI.Screens.CraftBrowserDialog.BuildCraftList ()
    KSP.UI.Screens.CraftBrowserDialog.Start ()

yeah confirms an exception during thumbnail, but not modded parts though... I don't know KSP code so can't tell what's going on, but my first suggestion would be to delete all files in thumbs folder (in your main KSP installation folder) and try again.

And just in case - since you aren't on windows, did you have two craft with the same name except for upper/lower case difference? While file system could handle it fine, KSP's internal hashtable might be using case insensitive comparison, which could cause the issue. If you have this situation, try to rename ships.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.