!Help! returning pilot cant set orbits since upgrade today

Hi Guy's

Just came back to KSP after a long lay off started again I have stations on Minmus and MUN and orbiting scientists. But to day  I started from scratch even watched Scott manleys vids again as I managed a safe orbit around kerbal I noticed the ring was white/ not blue ?? tried Clicking on orbit to add manoeuvre like the tutorial says but Nothing.  any clues guys. thanks in adv.

Brian 

1 hour ago, capt: scarlet said:

thanks guys  station up grade 250.000 have not reached that ammount yet??? dont remember it being long into the game last time i played...thanks

Remember you can change initial funds when starting a career

You can also change the difficulty settings of a running game. One of the fund related sliders will affect the building upgrade prices too. (I don't remember for sure which one, probably Fund Penalty.)

Fundspenalty it is indeed. Slide this one to the left and it will cost around the 22.500 if I'm right.

You can also just give yourself extra funds in the cheat menu. In early versions you just had to hold alt+f12 (Windows) for 3 seconds. And then an extra window showed up where you could change funds, science and reputation. Haven't tested that in 1.2.2 yet.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.