Missing "Extra Ground Tracking Stations"

I am having an issue where the extra ground tracking stations no longer talk to my craft.  I have verified in the settings that they are activated.  and I know Kerbal Konstructs  has options to turn them off, so I have ensured they are enabled there.  and I have the Konstellation mod that will subdivide the net, so I have ensured all craft are set to the default frequency. 

does anybody know of other mods that may affect communications with these ground stations?  the craft will talk to the KSP station just fine.  it is ONLY the extra ground trackers that are missing.

but the feature is independent of RT, it will indeed (in theory) work fine with the stock CommNet, as far as I can tell.  I do not know what is causing my tracking stations to disappear, but I doubt it was Constellations mod, as if I set all ships to use frequency of "0 - public" the mod should do nothing.  it will treat the game as 100% stock.   @TaxiService if this is not correct please let me know.

2 hours ago, Bit Fiddler said:

no remote tech.  using the stock comnet.   how did you "re-enable them by hand?" this may still be the case with the mod list I am using.  one of them may have done something similar to RT.

Save file editing (RT adds a part in it with the location of the ground station. Don't know about the stock system.)

I added these ones : https://pastebin.com/8nvYQ34C

Edited by Vive_moi

Hi,

1 hour ago, Bit Fiddler said:

but the feature is independent of RT, it will indeed (in theory) work fine with the stock CommNet, as far as I can tell.  I do not know what is causing my tracking stations to disappear, but I doubt it was Constellations mod, as if I set all ships to use frequency of "0 - public" the mod should do nothing.  it will treat the game as 100% stock.   @TaxiService if this is not correct please let me know.

Yes, this is correct. The CNC mod will act exactly like the stock CommNet with this frequency of 0.

Anyway, both KK and CNC are not compatible on the extra ground stations. I worked with and gave advice to KK's author (Ger_space) on the extra ground stations (see this link) but I haven't gone over the extra ground stations on my own side yet.

Pinging @Ger_space for comments.

My problem has just been solved:

Spoiler

Kerbin also has a bunch of communications dishes scattered around now, often in picturesque locations.  You get these if you did NOT check the KSP-only box when creating the game, and you get more as you upgrade the tracking center.  You know in the map view with the display set to "network", you have a bunch of green lines down to Kerbin's surface?  Each line goes to an antennae. ( @Geschosskopf )

(From the Emiko Station thread.) I could not figure out why I only had two, I knew I should have somewhere around eight. (I usually play in sandbox, my only previous career in 1.2.2 I had extra ground stations off.)

Edited by Brent Kerman

well the odd thing is I did not do anything to fix it... yet all my extra stations are now working as well...

must be some weird intermittent thing.  I guess I will have to keep watch and see if it happens again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.