Microsoft Visual C ++ Error Library Time ошибка Microsoft Visual C ++ библиотеки времени

• в самой игре часто выскакивает ошибка Microsoft Visual C ++ библиотеки времени выполнения  ×
  • Microsoft Visual C ++ библиотека времени выполнения  ×
  • приходиться постояно перезагружать игру  ×
  • во время игры постоянно выскакивает ошибка Microsoft Visual C ++ библиотеки времени, приходиться постоянно перезагружать игру, Как это исправить?  

• During the game the Microsoft Visual C ++ time library error constantly pops up, you have to constantly restart the game, How can I fix this?
Edited by nikolak533

Had this problem a time ago, go to your programs in the settings of your PC, the screen where you can uninstall programs. I don't know exactly how it is called English. 
Click twice on the Microsoft Visual C ++ apps you've installed on your PC. Can be a few. And then click on repair. Do this to all versions, Restart your system and your problem should be solved. :) 

Btw, welcome to the forums. :) 

48 minutes ago, nikolak533 said:

1 day and again the same mistake, can still have some options?

Hi there! Where did you buy the game from? What is the build ID (buildID64.txt)? Please provide KSP.log to pastebin.com (or similar) and a screenshot of the crash.

Hey, tagging in on this issue. It's a known bug on the pre-release.

Remember that new pre-release builds are published every Friday/Saturday (depending on your time zone), so if it's fixed it will most likely be reflected in that week's pre-release.

For now, the only way to play KSP if you're suffering from this is to revert to 1.2.2

21 hours ago, nikolak533 said:

Here such error me excruciates

Let me guess - you got this error when you tried to switch on the ship with crew?

if so, you have to change the language from russian to english in STEAM options.

in 1.2.9 this error had liquid me off, until i found what was the reason. thats the beta, remember? be hope they fix it.

"liquid me off"? autoreplacement - ok :D

Edited by Wass

All figured out if you delete the file lingoona.grammar.kerbal.dll from the folder "Kerbal Space Program \ KSP_Data \ Plugins \" and "\ KSP_x64_Data \ Plugins \" then the game does not crash.,                       

Thank you all for your advice!

11 hours ago, nikolak533 said:

All figured out if you delete the file lingoona.grammar.kerbal.dll from the folder "Kerbal Space Program \ KSP_Data \ Plugins \" and "\ KSP_x64_Data \ Plugins \" then the game does not crash.,                       

Thank you all for your advice!

Спасибо друг, ты крут)))

Edit (Kerbal101): "Thanks friend, you're the best)))"
See 2.3C (in ru)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.