Can't complete contract even though I met all requirements.

Hey Guys, so I just attempted to complete a contract that asked me to build an outpost on Duna which is on motorized wheels, but for some reason, it does not detect the fact that it is on motorized wheels. I made the base into a 4 in 1 to be cost efficient (Outpost, Rover, VTOL and Duna SSTO). The only mods i have are FRMS, TCA, Distant Orbital Enhancement, Stage Recovery, Mechjeb and Kerbal Engineer.  

I am not sure why this is happening.

8sHHuic.pngnsrDExv.png

I also attempted using the back wheels as motorized as well (on Kerbin) with no change in results. Does not detect that it is on motorized wheels for some reason.

Thank you so much for the help.

Landing gear doesnt count, so I suspect that you need ALL the wheels to be motorized (aka rover wheels).

When you tried having all the wheels motorized on kerbin, did you actually drive the vehicle? According to this thread, that makes a difference:

Just finished a contract "...must be on motorized wheels..." yesterday.

To be honest i didnt really paid attention on the contractinfo while flying.

Right after landing near to my Minmus base (<10s) i started moving toward it. Noticed that right after the icon top right begans flashing. Thought the delay was caused by "...maintain stability for 10s...".

Give it a try and move around - if the contract is completed then we are proven that mixing motorized and unmotorized wheels is possible. So pls report the outcome - Now i m asking myself if that is the case.

(Picture a forklift with 4x roverwheels and 2x landigwheels at front to lift one end up - is such a vessel fullfilling such a contract or not?)

In order to land that, I'm assuming you have some VTOL engines in it? Any way you could lift the back end off the ground and leave the front wheels touching (maybe move some fuel around to lighten the back end)? (And take off the brakes so you move forward a bit during the process)?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.