KSC Air And Car Show. [9-17 UPDATE]

It all started with Boose. A ruggedized, light transport vehicle capable of taxiing kerbals for miles around. However, the design proved to be extremely flexible, and several makes were derived from it. Here are the three which survived that process.
BOOSE LIGHT TRANSPO
H37O9sC.png
STRETCH BOOSE
1W8juPz.png
BOOSE XRS 
zRsG358.png

Use one, or use them all, they're constantly seeing destruction use here at L.I.O.N.

If there's still room, here is a truck for you.  It was built in v 1.3.1 and worked quite well, however, I just tested it in 1.4 and it's quite easy to crash in sudden turns (did they change the suspensions?), so drive carefully!

The Cargo Mate 8M and trailer were made to fit inside Mk3 cargo bays in order to send them to Duna.  In the end an early version of the truck was sent and it's still doing a great job:

XVn5hEE.png

tUNlg4z.png

Craft files:

https://kerbalx.com/Ozelui/Cargo-mate-8M-tractor

https://kerbalx.com/Ozelui/Cargo-mate-8M-Exo-Exploration-Trailer (Instructions in the description)

• 1 month later...

I'd like to submit my Kerbal spy car. It features ejection seats, electric and rocket propulsion, hidden missiles, and a cool backstory (read it on KerbalX).

I had lots of fun making it. Tweaking the thing to get the missiles to fire straight was a chore, but worth it!

https://kerbalx.com/LevAerospace/M8-SpyRover-II-ORV

vN2LThK.png

uLHXzw6.jpg

I'm really proud of this one. It not only looks really sweet, it actually works, too. Something went wrong with the control surfaces and action groups, though (maybe a version change?). I'm going to try to fix it. 

Edited by doggonemess

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Your craft are in. I would do more but I got things to do today and I'm on a tight schedule.

I should've mentioned that the "Kustom Krazer" entry is a truck... sorry. I tried to make it look a bit like the '90s full-size Chevy Blazer.
Also, the 3 "Boose" entries are very much like cars. Put any of them next to the Krazer and the difference will be much more obvious.

And please, take your time. Greatness usually does. :cool:

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Still on hiatus from the interwebs. I will check this now and then but don't expect your craft to get in soon. Sorry about this. :/ 

No problem. My hiatus is extended as well. Something weird called "real life". Can't really put my finger on it. Is it some kind of dream?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.