Venipede's Missions to space!

Venipede

Venipede's One question..  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Venipede to go to space again?

• No.
    • Yes!

Recently on KSP, I've made a hand-full of missions. Some of them, well, failed.

FIRST MISSION: UV 'Tuesday'

INFO: Supposed to get to the Mun, and probably back.

WHAT HAPPENED: Blew up once, then launched again but started orbiting Kerbol.

SECOND MISSION: UV 'Friday'

INFO: Again, supposed to get to the Mun and back.

WHAT HAPPENED: Blew up a few times, crashed into ground or ocean, and orbited Kerbol again.

THIRD MISSION: UV 'Monday'

INFO: Just like the other rockets, supposed to get to the Mun and back.

WHAT HAPPENED: Didn't make the rocket, too lazy.

FOURTH MISSION: UV 'Tuesday'

INFO: Supposed to get to the Mun (for the last time then I give up)

WHAT HAPPENED: Didn't make it yet.

CONCLUSION: I give up on trying to go to the Mun.. :(

Venipede is a good Pokémon, Venipede is life.

How are you ever going to become an almighty Scolipede if you give up now? I realise you have fairly short... appendages, which may cause difficulties in the keyboard/mouse department,  but building rockets isn't exactly rock... oh.

Seriously though, space needs more Pokemon. If you don't feel like you can get there on your own, watch some Twitch my little arthropodic friend. We have a great community with an Academy for learning with Das Valdez and even the CEO of SpaceFedEx, EJ_SA occasionally pays homage to your brethren with the Pokemon theme played during launches (always my favourite!). There are a host of others from dogs to comic-book guys and even YouTube stars popping in for some inpromptu action (I'm looking at you Quill18).

You must persist.

Just remember, build your rockets entirely out of steel girder segments. Since poison has no effect, your poison can't melt steel beams... :cool:

Edited by drewthedrewman
'popping in'.. not... the other.

11 hours ago, drewthedrewman said:

How are you ever going to become an almighty Scolipede if you give up now? I realise you have fairly short... appendages, which may cause difficulties in the keyboard/mouse department,  but building rockets isn't exactly rock... oh.

Seriously though, space needs more Pokemon. If you don't feel like you can get there on your own, watch some Twitch my little arthropodic friend. We have a great community with an Academy for learning with Das Valdez and even the CEO of SpaceFedEx, EJ_SA occasionally pays homage to your brethren with the Pokemon theme played during launches (always my favourite!). There are a host of others from dogs to comic-book guys and even YouTube stars popping in for some inpromptu action (I'm looking at you Quill18).

You must persist.

Just remember, build your rockets entirely out of steel girder segments. Since poison has no effect, your poison can't melt steel beams... :cool:

I already see a few problems with my rockets, and I used Resizer to help a bit. Fuel tanks I put on the sides always wobble around, and cause the rocket to crash.

Also, I always forget the ladder.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.