[1.2.2] Kopernicus PQS Library Expansion

1 hour ago, The White Guardian said:

Sorry for being so late with responding to this, I just don't know how to use Floatcurves in C# atm, but I'll try my best.

Seeing as the vert height curve 2 PQSmod already uses this, it could be as simple as a copy-paste job (assuming licence... stuff...)

I was thinking that if you got that working, you could apply it to the river PQS (not looked at it yet so I don't know how it works) so that you can have the mountain gorges - the ones that run down the sides of mountains.

10 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Seeing as the vert height curve 2 PQSmod already uses this, it could be as simple as a copy-paste job (assuming licence... stuff...)

I was thinking that if you got that working, you could apply it to the river PQS (not looked at it yet so I don't know how it works) so that you can have the mountain gorges - the ones that run down the sides of mountains.

Problem is initializing the FloatCurve in C# code. I just can't get that to work.

An alternative would be converting @OhioBob's trick for converting FloatCurves into equations into computer code, and have some Vector4's to store the curve data. Would be an awful amount of trouble, but I'm willing to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

@The White Guardian Does this work with Kopernicus 1.3.0-4? None of the custom PQS mods show up in Kittopia anymore.

Here's what my log says:

AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'CommunityPQSMods': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'KLE.PQSMod_VertexNoiseRange' from assembly 'CommunityPQSMods, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'KLE.PQSMod_VertexCanyons' from assembly 'CommunityPQSMods, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'KLE.PQSMod_HybridNoise' from assembly 'CommunityPQSMods, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TWG.PQSParadiseSpike' from assembly 'CommunityPQSMods, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'KLE.PQSMod_VertexNoiseRange' from assembly 'CommunityPQSMods, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'KLE.PQSMod_VertexCanyons' from assembly 'CommunityPQSMods, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'KLE.PQSMod_HybridNoise' from assembly 'CommunityPQSMods, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'LibNoise.Unity.ModuleBase' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TWG.PQSParadiseSpike' from assembly 'CommunityPQSMods, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'NoiseType' from assembly 'CommunityPQSMods, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Indexer' from assembly 'CommunityPQSMods, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Edited by EricL

On 7/25/2017 at 0:11 AM, EricL said:

@The White Guardian Does this work with Kopernicus 1.3.0-4? None of the custom PQS mods show up in Kittopia anymore.

Here's what my log says:

AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'CommunityPQSMods': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'LibNoise.Unity.ModuleBase' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'NoiseType' from assembly 'CommunityPQSMods, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Indexer' from assembly 'CommunityPQSMods, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Hmm... seems I'll have to recompile using KSP 1.3 + recent Kopernicus version.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.