Help! No mods work

Help!

I've been trying to install E.V.E, I put the game data inside the game data and EVE is there, yet when I load up KSP there is no textures, clouds, or anything. Just stock KSP. This is from a reinstalled KSP which is clean, I did once have lots of mods but they are all gone when I reinstalled (deliberately)

Here is a screen of my GameData folder, it seems as if the game only loads Squad and leaves the EVE alone so I get stock ksp even with lots of mods:

10 minutes ago, Capt. Hunt said:

You need to install Module Manager to get any mods to work.  I'm kinda surprised it wasn't packaged with EVE

EVE doesn't need Module Manager if you are running the default cfgs like the OP is doing. 

I've slight the idea that you have the wrong download from EVE
On their github, there are 2 downloads, one of 1.53mb and one of 58.6mb. Make sure you've them both installed. The boulderCo folder gives you the city light and the clouds.

Here's the link to the github page with both downloads. Just download them, unzip them into the gamedata folder.
https://github.com/WazWaz/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/releases/tag/EVE-1.2.2-1

Hope this works, let us know. If not, could you open that EVE folder for us and screen it, please?  :)

Thanks a lot guys, I realise what I have done wrong. I did think "what" when in the EVE it said something about BoulderCo which didn't come with the  EVE itself. 

Update: I installed the boulderco and it now works! Clouds and everything. Thanks a lot guys, this really got me stuck.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.