[WIP] [1.12.x] MOARdV's Avionics Systems - MAS Interactive IVA! (v1.3.7, 7 April 2023)

MOARdV

28 minutes ago, Manul said:

[video]

Thank you ! Yeah I saw it and asked Vulkans how he achieved it : It involved some hackery for now, and some work to convert props, but it's doable indeed, which is good news. :) 
It will be planned for future PCR IVA PLUS updates, or when I make a high tech version of it.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm trying to make the MAS_ASET_DSKY be dependent on a fuse, however I'm having some troubles getting it to work with the various texture shift variables, which make MAS freak out in KSP (probably because of the interacting with the lua script), but I saw on the wiki that the MASmonitor could  have a variable, is that implemented ? So I guess I could use that to switch the whole module ON and OFF with another prop, which would be very convenient in this case (and others too :) )
nm6Bxuo.png

Thank you !

EDIT : figured out this isn't implemented yet indeed, though I was able to go around that by using color shifts with variables on the  different screen objects. More hassle, but it worked :) 

Edited by kurgut

• 3 weeks later...