[KSP 1.12.3] Astronomer's Visual Pack - Beyond (v4.13 - July 17th, 2022)

themaster401

28 minutes ago, KSPNoob said:

I dont seem to have city lights.  I installed the mod VIA Ckan and there is no city lights folder nor in the EVE options theres no config.

I don't think there are any citylights in this visual mod iirc. That's why I used a piece of Stock Visual Enhancements

34 minutes ago, SpaceFox25 said:

I'm not on my computer right now so I don't remember what exactly what files I deleted and left. I show a bit in a youtube video I made (in my signature) 

Nice thanks just watched the vids and about to try out your setup.  Couple questions, what do the modified congifs you have link do and can I run Stock Visual Terrain along with this?

1 minute ago, KSPNoob said:

Nice thanks just watched the vids and about to try out your setup.  Couple questions, what do the modified congifs you have link do and can I run Stock Visual Terrain along with this?

The configs deal with Auroras, clouds, and lightning for each planet. I never tried Stock Visual Terrain so I don't know if there are duplicate files

1 hour ago, The Space Man said:

When i install scatterer, should i delete the config folder or leave it?

G1M8SSr.png

Keep the scatterer configs.

6 hours ago, HippieGold said:

Does anyone here know what the Wormhole from Kopernicus expansion does? There's like no documentation of it anywhere.

Supposedly when you go inside the sun or something, a wormhole will appear. It’s not in the example configs though.

So... is this working as intended or not? I just swapped out EVE/SVE/SVT for Astronomer's Visual Pack and now my Mun has a glowing haze around it, almost like it had an atmosphere. Is this on purpose or a bug? (also, and not pictured, my Kerbin is awfully blue from orbit; it's slightly difficult to see where land is when in LKO because the atmosphere colors everything with a blue tint... Ground is just a greener-tinted blue. Is that also WAI? Here's my Mun:

https://imgur.com/a/rZTAsJq

Edited by Kardea

8 hours ago, Kardea said:

So... is this working as intended or not? I just swapped out EVE/SVE/SVT for Astronomer's Visual Pack and now my Mun has a glowing haze around it, almost like it had an atmosphere. Is this on purpose or a bug? (also, and not pictured, my Kerbin is awfully blue from orbit; it's slightly difficult to see where land is when in LKO because the atmosphere colors everything with a blue tint... Ground is just a greener-tinted blue. Is that also WAI? Here's my Mun:

For me the blue Kerbin bug only appears on the starting menu, in Orbit everything looks fine but I had an install where this also happened to me.

I will look at my mun and tell you if it looks the same. Also do you use any of the optional mods?

Edit: Yes my moon has an '' atmosphere '' too.

Edited by IceTitan

9 hours ago, Kardea said:

That I believe is the Mun’s glow. You could probably disable it by deleting the glow config.

Astronomer's Visual Pack
v3.71 "Warpspeed"

• Eclipse shadows fixed
  • Eve scattering tweaked for greater detail and fluidity
  • Dust tweaked on most bodies
  • Duna general optimizations
  • Eve general optimizations
  • Laythe volumetric clouds changed
  • New wallpaper-esque loading screens
  • 1.4.3 support

unknown.png

Enjoy, as always!

Download

1 hour ago, The Space Man said:

Why not switch to the new DiRT texture replacer instead of TRR for replacing the skybox? TRR spammed NRE's in 1.4.3 for me when i tested it.

DiRT doesn’t have reflections and can’t change other things like logos.

I just did a fresh install with stock AVP through CKAN and the issues persist.

OQeo5AU.png

Here is a log. Any ideas?

Edit: I spoke to @themaster401 and we fixed this by going to GameData/AstronomersVisualPack/EVE/ and then deleting atmosphere.cfg

Edited by Nikecow
fixed