Railroad Flags for KSP

Pudgemountain

Update 5: More locomotive number badges, 3 UP and 4 Reading.

Update 4: Added two versions of the British Rail Zig Zag logo and added the Island of Sodor Flag.

Update 3: I added a flag for the Rainbow Mountain railroad logo which was the predecessor for the Mine Train through Nature's Wonderland. I also added 2 flags based on the badges on historic Steam Locomotives.

Update 2: I added flags for the Union Pacific Railroad and Southern Railway, Also made different backgrounds for the Milwaukee road 1 in Orange and 2 in Hiawatha colors.

Update: Thanks to a friend on Skype who scanned some photos his grandfather took on a trip to Disneyland in the 1960s and sent them to me I was able to make 3 flags for KSP based on an old extinct ride which I wished i could've gone on. The first is the nameboard which isn't the best due to quality of the picture, the second is the nameboard but painted over with Gimp to make it more Simple and the third was from a shot of the Tender.

I am new here so don't be mad if this is in the wrong section.

Here are a few flags I made based on various US and 2 UK Railroads so far, I don't have a curse or github account so you have to right click the picture and save it.

Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe

rail_atsf_by_pudgemountain-dbaafgc.png

Baltimore & Ohio

rail_bo_by_pudgemountain-dbaagat.png

Burlington Northern Santa Fe

rail_bnsf_by_pudgemountain-dbaagao.png

British Rail with different backgrounds right click each one.

rail_br1_by_pudgemountain-dbaagah.png Rail BR2 by Pudgemountain rail_br3_by_pudgemountain-dbaag9z.png rail_br4_by_pudgemountain-dbaag9p.png rail_brzigzag_by_pudgemountain-dbie7z0.p rail_brzigzag__2_by_pudgemountain-dbie7y

Caledonian Railway

rail_caledonian1_by_pudgemountain-dbaag9 rail_caledonian2_by_pudgemountain-dbaag9 rail_caledonian3_by_pudgemountain-dbaag8

Chicago Burlington & Quincy

rail_cbq_by_pudgemountain-dbaag85.png

Chessie System (The best I can do.)

rail_chessie_by_pudgemountain-dbaag7x.pn

Clinchfield

rail_clinchfield_by_pudgemountain-dbaag7

Great Northern

rail_gn_by_pudgemountain-dbaag7l.png

Illinois Central (My first flag making attempt.)

rail_ic_by_pudgemountain-dbaag7a.png

Milwaukee Road

rail_milwaukee_by_pudgemountain-dbaag74. rail_milwaukee2_by_pudgemountain-dbchwy9 rail_milwaukee3_by_pudgemountain-dbchwy2 Rail Milwaukee4 by Pudgemountain

Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland

railnwrr1_by_pudgemountain-dbanlup.png railnwrr2_by_pudgemountain-dbanlu0.png railnwrr3_by_pudgemountain-dbanlti.png rail_rmrr_by_pudgemountain-dbevmfw.png

Northern Pacific

rail_np_by_pudgemountain-dbaag6p.png

Northwestern Railway

island_of_sodor_by_pudgemountain-dbie7yf

Reading Railroad

rail_reading_by_pudgemountain-dbaag6a.pn

Southern Railway

rail_sr_by_pudgemountain-dbchx0p.png

Spokane Portland & Seattle

rail_spokane_by_pudgemountain-dbaag63.pn

Union Pacific left to right: Original, Original 1887 Shield, Pearl Harbor Shield, 1950s Shield, Current.                  

rail_up_original_by_pudgemountain-dbchx1 rail_up_1880s_by_pudgemountain-dbchx0i.p rail_up_pearl_harbor_by_pudgemountain-db rail_up_1950s_by_pudgemountain-dbchx0d.p rail_up_by_pudgemountain-dbchx01.png

Locomotive Badges: 

rail_nw_1218_by_pudgemountain-dbevmfs.pn rail_up_3985_by_pudgemountain-dbevmft.pn rail_up_4014_by_pudgemountain-dbn3whj.pn rail_up_844_by_pudgemountain-dbn3whn.png rail_up_838_by_pudgemountain-dbn3wht.png rail_reading_2100_by_pudgemountain-dbn3w rail_reading_2101_by_pudgemountain-dbn3w rail_reading_2102_by_pudgemountain-dbn3w rail_reading_2124_by_pudgemountain-dbn3w

I do not own any of these logos and I am not advertising, these are just made for fun and to be used only for fun, If you use these in a picture then either post a link or the picture here.

Edited by Pudgemountain
added more flags

• 2 months later...

I'll see what I can do with BR, as for the North Western Railway i need a logo of it that i can use to make a flag, the only one i made out of pure scratch is the 1218 the rest were i founded free to use logos, copied and pasted them to a flag ad added the background.

I did make the Sodor flag.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.