Military Air, Sea And Land Vehicles Megathread

Spitfire (kind of): AmCxXee.jpgProbably looks more like another plane but I looked at the spitfire for inspiration 

2 hours ago, Triop said:

A-4 Skyhawk:

XlmonqM.png

Beautiful! I like the creative use of landing gear as a razorback, it gives an interesting shape. I'll have to try it!

14 minutes ago, Skylon said:

Spitfire (kind of): AmCxXee.jpgProbably looks more like another plane but I looked at the spitfire for inspiration 

Beautiful! I like the creative use of landing gear as a razorback, it gives an interesting shape. I'll have to try it!

Just make sure you deactivate it in the action groups. :wink:

yVTCYom.png

• 2 months later...

Working on a new destroyer. The hull is complete, and I expect to "commission" it pretty soon.

pmvCjRz.png

Also related to naval stuff, I got a new naval fighter capable of dropping a torpedo.

Spoiler

6LhDhOc.png

M8jNG9h.png

Avuu6PT.png

zsrMPy3.png

I had the Sovremenny in mind for the destroyer but in the end the front will probably look like an Arleigh Burke. The naval fighter is a development of a plane based on the MiG 29.

Edited by NotAnAimbot

6 minutes ago, Abpilot said:

Can someone tell me how to post piturers because a have a TU-85 (i think) bear

You press F1 in game to take a screenshot. If you want to upload them to the forum, then you will need an image-hosting site (like Google Photos or Imgur). Once you've uploaded the pictures to the site, give us the link. If you want to upload the pictures directly to the forum, then make an Imgur album, and click the forum's 'embed Imgur album' feature. Then everyone can see them on the forum, without having to go to the site

On ‎5‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 0:01 PM, SVS said:

7Kz.png
7KW.png

What's the mod used for the cockpit?

3 minutes ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

You press F1 in game to take a screenshot. If you want to upload them to the forum, then you will need an image-hosting site (like Google Photos or Imgur). Once you've uploaded the pictures to the site, give us the link. If you want to upload the pictures directly to the forum, then make an Imgur album, and click the forum's 'embed Imgur album' feature. Then everyone can see them on the forum, without having to go to the site

What's the mod used for the cockpit?

Ok thx plus the cockpit is BDmk22

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.