Rocket Lab's Electron

Yea I already sort of did that a while ago. Never got around to releasing it as a mod due to it being of very little use and kind of boring. As is, I have only configured the parts for RSS and Real Fuels, never got around to balancing it for stock. If there are people interested in having it released as a mod, I guess I can find someone to release and maintain it, as I have no intention of doing so.

Anyways, here is a quick render of the thing.

l6d52Y6.png

Edited by liquidhype

Inyerestkng note... launched from New Zealand by the Rocket Labs NZ subsidiary.  Rocket Labs is a US company so that other US companies and regulators are happier to invest and utilise, otherwise this would be a KiwI rocket in funding as well as engineering.

This rocket would be a nice to have for completeness with other space agencies and historical ones as it is only aiming for very lightweight payloads, satellite contracts basically.  Other real to stock rockets can be mismatched with payloads to a certain extent!

I'd love to do a play though on SSRSS using only a Rocket Labs rocket.  But that's just me...

Peace.  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.