Official API Documentation KSP 1.12.0

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any API method to hoock up on new GB part events ?

Something like OnBeforeMeshTransform,OnMeshTransform, OnAfterMeshTransform or animation. Several mods can benefit a lot from those.
Currently known, FAR and KJR mod. FAR need to know when craft changed shape and then it recalculate voxels. It was doing by tracking animation events.
Unfortunately, new DLC robotic parts does not trigger animations, therefore, FAR can't update calculations properly. KJR Next could benefit from those too. Knowing when part need to move or not, it is possible to create or release autostruts and help to have more rigid craft in that way.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There's a place where older versions of the API can be found? Unfortunately I lost more than some crafts on the beginning of the year on a stupid and tragic "delete the wrong backup" stunt.

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2019 at 12:49 AM, Lisias said:

There's a place where older versions of the API can be found? Unfortunately I lost more than some crafts on the beginning of the year on a stupid and tragic "delete the wrong backup" stunt.

No sorry there isn't.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:33 PM, Cruss said:

@JPLRepo I too would be interested in a back up of older versions of the API! I've never really modded before and my game version is still on 1.7.3.

No there isn't. If you want to start modding, I recommend using the latest version.

• 3 weeks later...

are past versions of these still hosted anywhere, and publicly available?
I'm looking at some old mods (from a couple of Unity versions ago), and having trouble finding info to convert/update some stuff to 1.8.1

EDIT: I'm dumb... just realilsed this was answered a couple posts above mine, *right* after hitting "Save" ... :face_palm:

Edited by Stone Blue

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Wondering if anyone would know when a partmodule was added into the API?

I ask as I noticed the unused planetary sample class and was curious how long that had been there. Did it pre-date the surface samples science experiment or was it something that was abandoned for the Breaking Ground expansion? Not planning on using, just idle curiosity in the history.