(Messed up ksp) PLEASE HELP!!

Since Friday my KSP was plagued with these weird "3D"ish style, strangely it only happens during gameplay and the main menu not the loading scenes. I also checked the setting and there is no "3D mode". And I'm suffering from jagged orbit lines. If you know how to fix it please tell me in the comments. (Follow this topic if you know how to fix this)

Edited by The Moose In Your House
Adding on

We don't have a native 3D mode for sure. I'm a bit confused about where this happens. Main menu and other scenes except the loading screens?

Please can you supply your logs, and also check your graphics driver/control panel settings. It looks like anaglyph 3d has been globally, or game specific enabled. 

23 minutes ago, Squelch said:

We don't have a native 3D mode for sure. I'm a bit confused about where this happens. Main menu and other scenes except the loading screens?

Please can you supply your logs, and also check your graphics driver/control panel settings. It looks like anaglyph 3d has been globally, or game specific enabled. 

How do I check it? Is it hard computer geeky stuff? 

And why do I always have jagged orbit lines? is it the GPU or something?

Strangely I remember seeing this before... granted I don't remember why or the solution. Ah well back to square one...

15 minutes ago, The Moose In Your House said:

Where have you downloaded KSP through Steam, the KSP store or some place else?

Edited by ZooNamedGames

Just now, The Moose In Your House said:

For the colored screens, it really depends on your system. You don't say which distribution you have, so I can't guess where the game is installed. Please follow the advice given on the bug reporting thread linked below to find the files we would need to help you further.

The jagged orbit lines may be something else entirely, but let's concentrate on the other graphical problems first?

We have just released a new version which may resolve the problems you are encountering already. Please do update the game and report back.

12 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Strangely I remember seeing this before... granted I don't remember why or the solution. Ah well back to square one...

Where have you downloaded KSP through Steam, the KSP store or some place else?

Steam, but the game didn't always have the "3D" thing.

5 minutes ago, Squelch said:

For the colored screens, it really depends on your system. You don't say which distribution you have, so I can't guess where the game is installed. Please follow the advice given on the bug reporting thread linked below to find the files we would need to help you further.

The jagged orbit lines may be something else entirely, but let's concentrate on the other graphical problems first?

We have just released a new version which may resolve the problems you are encountering already. Please do update the game and report back.

you mean by my monitor?

Just now, ZooNamedGames said:

It's possible this may be the newest KSP update. Hm.

The screenshot indicates version 1.2.2

@The Moose In Your House Please do take advantage of our update, and if problems continue, then please also follow the reporting guidelines I linked. I was referring to your GPU drivers and control panel, but do not know what they might be. Logs will help us identify if the game is broken, and information about your system which may be relevant to your problem.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.