Jett Quasar's Star Wars Replicas

On 5/14/2018 at 4:23 AM, ShadowGoat said:

Hey man! After a bit of a hiatus I’m back! Nice looking craft ya have there!

Yup, my plans after Christmas got messed up and it just threw my schedule right off.  I'm going to try to get back into putting out Star Wars themed videos on a regular basis - including trying to work in the GoaTwerks V-Wing.  Hopefully it works out this time...

- Jett

Also, there's this...

Download it from my Star Wars hangar on Kerbal-X here:
https://kerbalx.com/hangars/15975

- Jett

On 5/22/2018 at 3:15 AM, ShadowGoat said:

Btw any word from SkunkTwerks? He also seems to have taken a hiatus.

Greetings friends! Sorry for disappearing for a while there... I decided to start taking classes to become an IRL engineer (okay, technically a bioengineer) back in January. As you might expect, the courses have been a bit of a time investment. Turns out real engineering is neither quick nor easy when your professors won't let you use Kerbal Engineer Redux, MechJeb, or even your stock patched conics overlay for the exams. :sticktongue: At least KSP is darn useful for developing a solid intuitive sense of how the physics and calculus should work!

I'm so glad to see you folks have been keeping after it! Nice craft designs @Jett_Quasar, especially the Haven... I absolutely love how clean and slick that build turned out.

Edited by SkunkTwerks

• 2 weeks later...

Outstanding work as always Jett! Thanks for the feature, I'm so happy that my little Nantex fighter got to see some action.

The Corellian Transport is beautiful work, the AIRBRAKE engine housings look awesome, and I never would have thought to use flipped relay antennae as rounded nosecones. Very clever design. Your creations never fail to inspire me to look at old parts in new ways!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jett,

I'm not even a Star Wars fan, but I never get done with one of your videos without a big smile on my face. :D

I'm usually busy engineering something out to the tiniest nub on Yoda's behind, and your work serves to remind me that space opera is alive and very very well in KSP.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.