[1.2.1, 1.3.1, 1.4.x, 1.5.1, 1.6.1, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x] Release: Munar Industries - Modular Fuel Tank Expansion Rebuilt

On 10/8/2017 at 8:49 AM, Waxing_Kibbous said:

Thanks for keeping this mod updated LGG , one question- can I use the latest version in 1.2.2 or do I need to use the version on github that is the one previous to the 1.3 update?

You should be able to use this in 1.2.2

On 12/17/2017 at 1:42 AM, Jesusthebird said:

lol...I placed an MM error report in the wrong thread for ya. woops!!

Reveal hidden contents

[ERR 00:06:48.878] [ModuleManager] Error - more than one pass specifier on a node: MunarIndustries/MFTX_ModularFuelTanks/@PART[MI*]:FOR[MunarIndustries]:HAS[@RESOURCE[LiquidFuel],@RESOURCE[Oxidizer],!MODULE[ModuleFuelTanks]]:AFTER[ModularFuelTanks]

Oh yuck. I’ll fix it tomorrow.

19 minutes ago, Red Shirt said:

Any chance anyone has the willingness/technical know how to make a compatible cfg for Textures Unlimited? I tried. Looks simple enough but I just can't wrap my head around it.

On it will see how it goes now TU has new update

• 9 months later...
8 hours ago, MikeO89 said:

Yes sir.  Was just askin

Please give all modders some time.  It's not even 4 days since 1.5 was released.  Even though you are "just askin", it takes time to respond, and eventually even the best modders will give up because of too much noise

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Gosh… I plain forgot to talk to you! I'm sorry!

There's a fix for a double patching problem detected by TweakScale here:

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ModularFuelTankExpansion/pull/2

This is proven to solve the issue by two or three "beta testers" already.

Sorry for the delay, this is there for some days already. :(

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
59 minutes ago, Murdabenne said:

Title update for 1.8.1 perhaps? And it should be fine in 1.9, yes?

Do you know how many mods I have?  I don't have time to fully update threads every time a new release is out, I'd never get anything done.  I update them as I get to them, as I'm going to do with this when I'm done typing.

And yes, it should be fine in 1.9

Yes I do have an idea - sorry, it wasn't meant in the spirit of bugging you.  Could you use some help with the administrative side of things, like posting the "This works with 1.X.y per LGG"?  Id rather help you with this than simply point it out.  You have more important things to do than post such stuff to old threads.

• 2 months later...
On 3/19/2020 at 8:19 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Do you know how many mods I have?  I don't have time to fully update threads every time a new release is out, I'd never get anything done.  I update them as I get to them, as I'm going to do with this when I'm done typing.

And yes, it should be fine in 1.9

A bit off topic, but is this a full time gig for you? Its crazy how it seems you and a few other modders are basically keeping everything afloat. Thanks for all the hard work!