[1.9.x] Release: Mk2.5 Spaceplane Parts Rebuilt & Expanded

2 hours ago, wile1411 said:

[ERR 20:10:31.838] TweakScale::PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=mk25Fuselage0500.LF, DryCost=-1.752377E-05

If it only happens at this size it looks more like a precision problem to me, and not like a bad mod interaction.  I think TweakScale should only print the error if the value is significantly negative (will change that for the next version). 

[edit: somehow sent the post too early]

Edited by pellinor

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

And the Munar Industries tanks are one of the most gorgeous and useful sets of tanks available.  They fill so many gaps in the stock tank lineup - all of the times you've said "I wish I had a tank that..." are suddenly realized.   I'm a big fan.  It's the only set of tanks I keep installed.

@Munar Industries  Thanks for the kind words!  Yes, you've done a FANTASTIC job of balancing the urge to be complete with the urge to keep a mod from getting bloated.   In my opinion, you've got it just right - there's not a single tank in your pack that doesn't have an obvious use case!   They look better than the stock tanks, but without changing the style so much that they don't still 'fit in.'  Really great work!  

@artwhaley I'm also gratified that you saw the "balance" I was going for. I'm a grown-up Lego kid basically.
I won't even use Tweakscale because I feel it kills something about the problem solving that is inherent in Lego-type solutions. (That's the real reason I never got to it.)
The goal was to be able to make any shape you might see in Colliers; or any piece of Nasa art, old or new really. Any part I felt dubious about, I left out.
We need even larger tanks though, for BFR type construction. Sea Dragon, etc.

Cheers!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 12:06 AM, johnkeale said:

Does the license for SXT allow for the usage of its IVAs for something else? IIRC the 2.5m cockpits there have a nice IVA that might fit as an IVA for the cockpits of this mod. Just asking/suggesting though :)

Interesting idea, Ill look into it

On 10/3/2018 at 12:06 AM, johnkeale said:

Does the license for SXT allow for the usage of its IVAs for something else? IIRC the 2.5m cockpits there have a nice IVA that might fit as an IVA for the cockpits of this mod. Just asking/suggesting though :)

What's wrong with the cockpit which is already included with this mod?

NsV4Gzb.png

14 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

What's wrong with the cockpit which is already included with this mod?

NsV4Gzb.png

When I use that little 'o' button near the portraits of the kerbals to see the IVA blended in with the craft, it 'exceeds' the cockpit since the IVA is intended for the Mk3 size instead of 2.5.

Sorry, it's just a little nitpick of mine. I'm not saying that there's a bug/problem in the current one. I just personally like it the IVA fits nicely even when the 'o' button is pressed, so I'm asking. But that's just me. :)

i6ILXRG.png

Edited by johnkeale
added image

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.