The most terrifying bug

MarkusA380

Testing out KSP Update 1.3 with some mods that are very important to me, and then this happened:

MfnxPbM.jpg

5xToi1Y.jpg

These tiles of terrain just started disattaching from the rest and began floating off into the distance. I still am terrified.

Edited by MarkusA380

3 minutes ago, Theysen said:

Had that too with just scattered and EVE during prerelease. Didn't have time to test and document more though unfortunately. 

Yeah, pretty sure it's scatterer.

6 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Have you tried without mods to see if the creepiness persists? 

Sure, it doesn't. It's scatterer for sure.

11 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Wow... floating away??? I'm assuming it's just one of your mods needs to be updated, but still, that is a really cool but creepy bug! 

Oh no, I broke reality!!!  :confused:

Exactly what I thought. Like in a movie, where the main character realizes he is just in a simulation xD

2 minutes ago, MarkusA380 said:

Exactly what I thought. Like in a movie, where the main character realizes he is just in a simulation xD

Hehe, I would definitely use something like this in Emiko Station for a dream sequence going bad... lmao.... :confused:

It happened after the update which changed something about the time warp and sun position update. And it always happened for me while time warping in Minmus or Mun orbit. Looked pretty nice but if it is related - no clue. 

The real question is -- do those detatched textures have colliders that will destroy you (fire missiles and check?) and are the colliders missing from where the patches started, letting you visit the underground ocean?

edit - I freaking love how they're throwing such perfect, hilarious shadows.

Edited by Archgeek
Sudden spark of further amusment.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.