• 0
Joduwei

Revert to 1.2.2

Question

Is ther a way to get version 1.2.2 over steam?

I was totally unprepared for the update. In this release I am not interested, there is nothing new, or better for me. I just want the mods to work again. Next time i have to backup ksp, but i am new to this game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

  • 3

Posted (edited)

Right click on Kerbal Space Program in the library - Tab Betas - select 1.2.2. branch :) 

Edited by Theysen
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1

Posted (edited)

Pinning this since it's going to be a commonly-asked question and the solution to a lot of mod problems for a little while.

Relevant screenshot, for those not sure how to follow the instructions detailed in this thread:

beta_list2_pixel.png

The KSP store will also have a list of previous versions available to download, as well as patchers for updating existing installs.

Edited by technicalfool
Edited image
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1

Because that's the 1.2.9 beta, which is basically, 1.3 minus the last bug fixes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, juanml82 said:

Because that's the 1.2.9 beta, which is basically, 1.3 minus the last bug fixes

Edited the image to include the new list. Ahem.

Also:

 

Edited by technicalfool
Added Extra Kerbart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
On 5/26/2017 at 1:00 PM, Joduwei said:

Is ther a way to get version 1.2.2 over steam?

I was totally unprepared for the update. In this release I am not interested, there is nothing new, or better for me. I just want the mods to work again. Next time i have to backup ksp, but i am new to this game...

Check out this forum

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, technicalfool said:

The KSP store will also have a list of previous versions available to download, as well as patchers for updating existing installs.

So I've done this as well, going back to 1.2.2 to try and avoid crashing 1.3, except now wen I launch via Steam, it's ALSO crashing out on 1.2.2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now