Real Solar System Custom Spreadsheet or Custom Calculator

Hello.

I would like to ask if there's a calculator or a spreadsheet that can calculate all the things Alexmoon's Calculator does but for the RealSolarSystem.

I would like a spreadsheet or an online tool, please.

Because the calculators for KSP (e.g. Alexmoon's, Olex, etc) only work for stock KSP.

I've tried abrhmsanchez's one but he doesn't have the Moon. Also, I would like to have the real names of the objects.

Also, I would like it to have custom values. E.g. radius, gravity, possibility to add new bodies, in short, that you can modify everything in it.

If someone could do this for me, I would be eternally thankful to that person or people.

Hope you can do this for me.

Or direct me to something that does what I'm asking for.

Thanks in advance,

Nexus24680

44 minutes ago, Nexus24680 said:

Or direct me to something that does what I'm asking for.

Mechjeb has a tool that finds transfer windows and will even create the maneuver node for you. I haven't used it since v1.1.3, but it worked for RSS back then, I assume it still does. 

Thanks.

But I would prefer something external from KSP.

In other words, as I said above, something that does the same as Transfer Window Calculator or MechJeb but offline.

About the maneuver nodes, I'm using these formulas for another space game (SimpleRockets) that doesn't have maneuver nodes.

That's why I need something like a spreadsheet, for example.

Thanks anyway.

6 hours ago, FullMetalMachinist said:

Mechjeb has a tool that finds transfer windows and will even create the maneuver node for you. I haven't used it since v1.1.3, but it worked for RSS back then, I assume it still does. 

5 hours ago, Spricigo said:

If I'm not mistaken this works with RSS

Thanks.

But I would prefer something external from KSP.

In other words, as I said above, something that does the same as Transfer Window Calculator or MechJeb but offline.

About the maneuver nodes, I'm using these formulas for another space game (SimpleRockets) that doesn't have maneuver nodes.

That's why I need something like a spreadsheet, for example.

Thanks anyway.

Nexus24680,

I'm afraid I don't have all of my functions on a single spreadsheet ATM.

I could give you a copy of my generic spreadsheet. It does stage design, transfer DV (only interplanetary), and basic window intervals/ phase angles. It's nowhere near as flexible as AlexMoon's planner and you'd have to populate the info for the bodies yourself.

Best,
Slashy

43 minutes ago, GoSlash27 said:

Nexus24680,

I'm afraid I don't have all of my functions on a single spreadsheet ATM.

I could give you a copy of my generic spreadsheet. It does stage design, transfer DV (only interplanetary), and basic window intervals/ phase angles. It's nowhere near as flexible as AlexMoon's planner and you'd have to populate the info for the bodies yourself.

Best,
Slashy

Does it do Phase Angles, Ejection Angles, Delta V necessary for transfer, etc?

If so, be sure to send it.

If not, can you implement it in it?

But anyway, give it to me, please

Transfer window planner assumes non inclined departure orbits. Use it with some caution and don't get confused when you don't get an encounter on an instant. 

If if you're really passionate and a precision guy use the matlab KSPTOT tool, you can enter all the data yourself when "offline" or grab orbital parameters from the current vessel directly when ingame ("online"). It has a learning curve but is a very powerful tool when used correctly. 

Hint: lets you do cool multi flyby paths to get out there :P 

1 hour ago, GoSlash27 said:

Nexus,

It does phase angles, transfer window frequency, gate orbits, and DV, but not ejection angles.

Wikisend isn't cooperating at the moment. I'll try to get it to you later.

Best,
-Slashy

1 hour ago, Theysen said:

Transfer window planner assumes non inclined departure orbits. Use it with some caution and don't get confused when you don't get an encounter on an instant. 

If if you're really passionate and a precision guy use the matlab KSPTOT tool, you can enter all the data yourself when "offline" or grab orbital parameters from the current vessel directly when ingame ("online"). It has a learning curve but is a very powerful tool when used correctly. 

Hint: lets you do cool multi flyby paths to get out there :P 

Thanks.

Can you help me with one that does Ejection Angles too?

That's the only thing I want.

On 5/28/2017 at 8:18 AM, GoSlash27 said:

Nexus24680,

Here ya go (finally)
http://wikisend.com/download/730644/104BetaAdj.ods

The transfer calc is after the database, titled "sheet 1".

To use it, type in the name of each planet and your desired orbit altitudes.

Best,
-Slashy

Thanks.

I made a spreadsheet covering this and more things.

Check out my latest post to see it and let me know what you think.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.