Please Help. I haven't been able to play KSP since the newest update! Here is an explanation of the problem:

So, I launched KSP on steam, like I always have, without updating my computer or anything different. Just a normal day. I notice the new loading pictures, wich i think are pretty cool, and then at around 75% or so of loading the game, It stops. It just stops. It stops on the asset: Squad/Parts/Wheel/roverWheelXL3/roverWheel3. I tried again, and it didn't work. So I turned off steam and opened it again and tried. Didn't work. I turned off my computer and left it for an hour or so and tried again. Didn't work. This all happened after the newest update occurred. So i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Didn't work. But the strangest thing is that I got rid of the mods I currently had installed after it stopped working, but it still reads the assets in the mods, even though there are no mod GameData. I searched through my computer and i seemed to still find a few files from the mods, but I don't want to mess up something, since I am really bad at this sort of thing, so I let them be. But how can mod files get to other places, even when I deleted their GameData? Creepy. Their assets appear in the loading bar, even after I reinstalled the entire game. But I just want to know how I can easily fix this, not about how the mods are getting through.

It also always stops at: Squad/Parts/Wheel/roverWheelXL3/roverWheel3. Every single time. I have no idea what this has to do with anything, but since the update, it has never gone passed it. :(

Btw my laptop is a MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015) / 1,6 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor / 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Memory / Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB Graphics. 

And I haven't changed anything with it. No mouse change, no setup change, no internet change. Just nothing. Im pretty sure its related to the mods or the update, but I don't know how to fix it, because I don't do this sort of thing. ;-;

Do I need some sort of module manager or what? All i need is simple instructions in to what on earth I need to do (because im a noob at this stuff :(. I just want to play my ksp). (remember that I have a Mac)

U would get to those files through steam right? (cause im playing through steam), since i cant find those files when searching through "Finder".

Cause, in the steam files and on my mac files, I cant find anything you mentioned really.

Edited by crazycatkikicraft
Update

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.