[STOCK] Cheap space shuttle and moon shuttle for beginiers in career mode KSP1.2.2

Hello enginieers.
I would like to present you easy, safe way how to earn a lot of $$$$ on turists. NO RISK, NO DEBRIS, NO MESS in space!!!
SMART IDEAs:
Smart idea with airbrake in space shuttle: you dont need to have dedicated A.I.R.B.R.A.K.E.!!!! you can use 4 elvons (2 on each wing), invert them in full deploy mode and set action group to activate/deactivate deploy mode. (look at space shuttle picture bellow, you can see elvon airbrakes on both wings.
Smart idea with hover technology: Kerbals developped this idea during building moon space shuttle. By the smart layout of teriers week and light engines in the bottom of the ship, it is posible to land verticaly on moon. Starting hover engines and main engine is by seting start/stop engine in action group.

Space shuttle:
Hello, this is the example of cheep space shuttle ship. Cheep and easy to build ship can travel up to 4 passengers for mid- high orbit. You do not need to research dedicated space shuttle parts who are avaible in later stage of career. Let's build own cheeper version, this can help to earn more money for "passengers orbital and suborbital flights" because construction allows you to preform maneuvers in high parts of atmosphere and land on runway of the KSP. Luch cost is quite hight but 80% of the ship is recoverabe, so will pay only for boosters

How does it work?

Ship upload link:
http://www.filedropper.com/kspcheepspaceshuttle

Moon shuttle:
I would like to show you example of ship which is able to cary 6+1 kerbals to the moon, land there in hover technology, come back to kerbin and land on the runway of the KSP.
I have hope that some ideas from my project will inspire you in yours.

How does it work?
Times and titles:
00:40 setting up position of kerbin and moon
01:20 Ship presentation in VAB
03:20 Take off/lunch
06:25 Adjusting maneuvers to hit the moon (moon gravity breaking)
09:20 Adjusting maneuvers and choosing place to land on the moon
13:10 Prepearing to Land on the moon
15:20 "Hover technology landing"
19:30 Take off from the moon
21:40 How to preform maneuver to come back to home
26:40 Aerodynamic breaking
31:00 Final entry
35:30 Missed approach to rwy 09 - Standard 45/180 Procedure Turn (almost)
41:20 Landing rwy 27

Craft file: http://www.filedropper.com/moonshuttlepax

Edited by Fair_Player[PL]

Yes they are, but it is important to land in KSP center (more% of refund for ship) if you will land on runway you will get 100% refund for recovered ship. It is quite tricky but it is worth of it. Sfatisfaction guaranted :D

Most what I like in moon shuttle project is vertical landing and take off from moon and posibility to glide to runway of KSP. Have you ever seen plane on the moon,hehe.
Now when I descovered some more parts I crafted modern and more advanced version of the moon shuttle. luch cost 250 000 but I could make 4 missions at once, sumary I earned ~500 000 and ~250 science.

It looks like that:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/817811439333869437/B16E19153A20C4BD5693114927B8EA1BA3D816E7/

More on my steam profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994079239/screenshots/?appid=220200&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Edited by Fair_Player[PL]

10 hours ago, Fair_Player[PL] said:

Yes they are, but it is important to land in KSP center (more% of refund for ship) if you will land on runway you will get 100% refund for recovered ship. It is quite tricky but it is worth of it. Sfatisfaction guaranted :D

Most what I like in moon shuttle project is vertical landing and take off from moon and posibility to glide to runway of KSP. Have you ever seen plane on the moon,hehe.
Now when I descovered some more parts I crafted modern and more advanced version of the moon shuttle. luch cost 250 000 but I could make 4 missions at once, sumary I earned ~500 000 and ~250 science.

It looks like that:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/817811439333869437/B16E19153A20C4BD5693114927B8EA1BA3D816E7/

More on my steam profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994079239/screenshots/?appid=220200&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Wow! I need something like that in my space program. 

I've started to design a tiny 7 ton Minmus Shuttle (using stock-alike mods), which is launched on top of a rocket that is recovered later. Its designed as a ferry between Kerbin and my Minmus base, so has no science and a crew of 3. I've got the shuttle itself working, but the launch stage is pretty tricky. I can only imagine how long it must take to design shuttles like yours. :P

2 hours ago, A Soviet Tank said:

Wow! I need something like that in my space program. 

I've started to design a tiny 7 ton Minmus Shuttle (using stock-alike mods), which is launched on top of a rocket that is recovered later. Its designed as a ferry between Kerbin and my Minmus base, so has no science and a crew of 3. I've got the shuttle itself working, but the launch stage is pretty tricky. I can only imagine how long it must take to design shuttles like yours. :P

Yes shuttels are quite tricky to design. The biggest proglem is aerodynamic, calculating center of mass and center of lift  and how it will change when the shuttle burn 80% of fuel. It must be aerodynamic stable both in dry weight and wet weight. This modern version of shuttle is able to cary many kerbals (9 if I remember good) and up to 5 tons in hold. Last time I loaded "magic carpet ride" into hold. Carpet ride it is small monopropelant ship what allows to stay main shuttle on orbit of moon and carpet ride is going to land on moon or minimus take surface sample, come back to main space shuttle and refuel monopropelant and go again to moon/minimus and again and again and again. When everything is ready everything can come back to kerbin KSP runway with some hundreds of science....and thanks to many avaible seats for everything will pay.....TURISTS :D

1 hour ago, Fair_Player[PL] said:

Yes shuttels are quite tricky to design. The biggest proglem is aerodynamic, calculating center of mass and center of lift  and how it will change when the shuttle burn 80% of fuel. It must be aerodynamic stable both in dry weight and wet weight. This modern version of shuttle is able to cary many kerbals (9 if I remember good) and up to 5 tons in hold. Last time I loaded "magic carpet ride" into hold. Carpet ride it is small monopropelant ship what allows to stay main shuttle on orbit of moon and carpet ride is going to land on moon or minimus take surface sample, come back to main space shuttle and refuel monopropelant and go again to moon/minimus and again and again and again. When everything is ready everything can come back to kerbin KSP runway with some hundreds of science....and thanks to many avaible seats for everything will pay.....TURISTS :D

Just got it working! It can carry 3 Kerbals and some inventory items (with KIS) to Minmus and back. 90% of the craft is reusable, except the transfer stage, which is only 8000 funds anyway.

28 minutes ago, A Soviet Tank said:

Just got it working! It can carry 3 Kerbals and some inventory items (with KIS) to Minmus and back. 90% of the craft is reusable, except the transfer stage, which is only 8000 funds anyw

Hehe so you got the idea ^^ congratz.!!!

I will upload movie and craft file this modern version soon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.