[1.3.1][Plugin] Kronometer v1.3.1-1

Sigma88

12 hours ago, OhioBob said:

Perhaps the best way to change that is to edit the initial rotation of the planet.  Assuming you're playing stock Kerbin, give this a try...

@Kopernicus:FINAL
{
	@Body[Kerbin]
	{
		@Properties
		{
			initialRotation = 220
		}
	}
}

I haven't tested this, so I don't know if that rotation is correct.  I just estimated it assuming we have 6-hours days and we want to move sunrise from 5:20 to 1:30.  If it's not right you can tweak it.

(Kerbin's default initialRotation = 90)

Thank! It worked.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/16/2021 at 1:29 PM, OrbitalManeuvers said:

I am using the latest Kronometer but on unsupported everything, so I have low expectations. This is KSRSS (dev branch) @ 2.5 scale and just wondering if there's something simple I might have misconfigured? 

If your problem is that the numbers don't match, I believe that's because they're not reporting the same information.  Transfer Window Planner is showing the departure date, while Kerbal Alarm Clock is showing the time until departure.  If your problem is otherwise, please explain.

Edited by OhioBob

1 hour ago, OhioBob said:

If your problem is that the numbers don't match, I believe that's because they're not reporting the same information.  Transfer Window Planner is showing the departure date, while Kerbal Alarm Clock is showing the time until departure.  If your problem is otherwise, please explain.

Oh I think in that image I was more worried about a number in the 500 range for days.

5 hours ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

Oh I think in that image I was more worried about a number in the 500 range for days.

I think that may be more an issue with TWP and KAC than Kronometer.

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2021 at 11:43 AM, R-T-B said:

Heads up:  Temporary1.12.0  Kronometer patch (and PR) can be found at the end of this issue:

https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kronometer/issues/17

Awesome, thank you for creating this.

As a question of how to use this with JNSQ (which provides its own packaged version of Kronometer), do I put your "Plugins" folder, the "src" folder, and the "Settings" file into the JNSQ/Plugins/Kronometer folder?

7 hours ago, ble210 said:

Awesome, thank you for creating this.

As a question of how to use this with JNSQ (which provides its own packaged version of Kronometer), do I put your "Plugins" folder, the "src" folder, and the "Settings" file into the JNSQ/Plugins/Kronometer folder?

Delete the Kronometer folder in the JNSQ and install this instead. Do not put this in the JNSQ folder, just install it normally.

8 hours ago, Cruesoe said:

Delete the Kronometer folder in the JNSQ and install this instead. Do not put this in the JNSQ folder, just install it normally.

1 hour ago, R-T-B said:

And you can ignore the "src" folder.  It's just source code to comply with the license.

Thank you both!

I'm getting an issue with the new 1.12 patch and JNSQ and JNSQ Real Date, where the day doesn't reset at the beginning of the month, going to 32nd February after 31st January.  It seems to be the patch, as the config from JNSQ real date are working in other versions. 

19 hours ago, FeelTheFern said:

I'm getting an issue with the new 1.12 patch and JNSQ and JNSQ Real Date, where the day doesn't reset at the beginning of the month, going to 32nd February after 31st January.  It seems to be the patch, as the config from JNSQ real date are working in other versions. 

Hello there, I wrote JNSQ Real Date.

I don't believe Kronometer is officially updated to 1.12 yet so I can't offer support at this time.

Can you test on a fresh install with the temporary update and no other mods and let me know if you still have the issue.

On 8/1/2021 at 10:26 AM, FeelTheFern said:

I don't know why this would happen if the configs are the same.  Literally all I did was patch a small function.  I hope soon Sigma88 will release an official fix.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. Kronometer is also causing problems with other mods not displaying a button on the sidebar. This is with Docking Port Alignment Indicator:

[LOG 09:38:51.437] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'DockingPortAlignmentIndicator' from assembly 'DockingPortAlignmentIndicator'
[EXC 09:38:51.442] ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
    KSP.IO.File.ReadAllBytes[T] (System.String filename, Vessel flight) (at <cd473063d3a2482f8d93d388d0c95035>:0)
    NavyFish.DockingPortAlignmentIndicator.loadTextures () (at <28c940331b38411686a82069fa9e1608>:0)
    NavyFish.DockingPortAlignmentIndicator.Awake () (at <28c940331b38411686a82069fa9e1608>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
    AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup)
    AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup)
    AddonLoader:OnLevelLoaded(GameScenes)
    AddonLoader:OnSceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
    UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:Internal_SceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
[LOG 09:38:51.442] [ModuleManager] Intercepted a ReflectionTypeLoadException. List of broken DLLs:
Kronometer 1.0.0.0 GameData\JNSQ\JNSQ_Plugins\Kronometer\Plugins\Kronometer.dll

If I remove the Kronometer plugin from /GameData/JNSQ/JNSQ_Plugins, the issue goes away. Of course, I have no idea what happens if I run JNSQ w/o Kronometer...

Edited by Bombaatu

16 minutes ago, OhioBob said:

You'll just get the regular stock calendar, i.e. 6-hours days, 426 days per year.

Which will be confusing in a sense because it will take kerbin 730 days to actually complete an orbit of the sun.  But the game will flip to year 2 at 426 days .

On 6/25/2021 at 1:43 PM, R-T-B said:

Heads up:  Temporary1.12.0  Kronometer patch (and PR) can be found at the end of this issue:

https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kronometer/issues/17

I've tried to install your Kronometer patch for my KSRSS game, but it seems like it's causing KSP to freeze in the loading screen (on 'Loading Part Upgrades'). I've heard of people having similar problems with different mods, so I'm wondering if there's a problem with how I installed it or if the files just aren't good.

41 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

I've tried to install your Kronometer patch for my KSRSS game, but it seems like it's causing KSP to freeze in the loading screen (on 'Loading Part Upgrades'). I've heard of people having similar problems with different mods, so I'm wondering if there's a problem with how I installed it or if the files just aren't good.

Install minizeroavc and it will probably work.

7 hours ago, pTrevTrevs said:

What is that?

One of the things that produces the loading upgrades block is the presence of outdated miniavc.dll files in some mods. ZerominiAVC is a mod that removes them. You can also do it manually looking for all copies of it in /gamedata and deleting them. 

22 hours ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Do you have another version of the Kronometer.dll installed somewhere, possibly in JNSQ?  If so remove it.  Two dlls competing for control can cause that type of freeze.

Edited by R-T-B

7 hours ago, R-T-B said:

Do you have another version of the Kronometer.dll installed somewhere, possibly in JNSQ?  If so remove it.  Two dlls competing for control can cause that type of freeze.

Don't think so, I'm running KSRSS right now and I don't think it bundles Kronometer with itself in the first place.

Regardless, I rolled my game back to 1.11 because of all the problems I was having with 1.12 and mods (not just with Kronometer, other mods too), and now I can just use the most recent official release. Thanks for the input though.

56 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Don't think so, I'm running KSRSS right now and I don't think it bundles Kronometer with itself in the first place.

Regardless, I rolled my game back to 1.11 because of all the problems I was having with 1.12 and mods (not just with Kronometer, other mods too), and now I can just use the most recent official release. Thanks for the input though.

It's also possible you have/had two Kopernicus.Parser.dll files.

KSP 1.12 is really intollerant of duplicate dlls.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.