[1.3.1][Plugin] Kronometer v1.3.1-1

Sigma88

6 minutes ago, Tyko said:

Hmmm..It hasn't in the past. I'll give it another try tonight. Thanks for the reply!

what is happening is that probably those mods are using hardcoded values instead of reading the stock properties

so those mods will need to be updated to take into account the possibility of different time parameters

9 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

what is happening is that probably those mods are using hardcoded values instead of reading the stock properties

so those mods will need to be updated to take into account the possibility of different time parameters

Yea, I think that's the case. They seem to be smart enough to know if you've selected 6 hour or 24 hour in the Settings menu, but don't seem to do well with custom settings

Just now, Tyko said:

Yea, I think that's the case. They seem to be smart enough to know if you've selected 6 hour or 24 hour in the Settings menu, but don't seem to do well with custom settings

that's because there's an option that you can check to see which option has been chosen  (6/24) but that would not help you with kronometer

feel free to tell them to ask me if they need help

• 1 month later...

I've created patches for Kerbal Alarm Clock, Transfer Window Planner, Alternate Resource Panel and Contract Configurator to use Kronometer's dateTimeFormatter (or any other custom dtf).

I've sent pull requests to the relevant GitHub sites (KAC, TWP, ARP, CC) for consideration by @TriggerAu and @nightingale

If anyone else wants to test them/try them out then there are compiled copies of the DLLs attached to each of the pull requests which can be substituted for the original versions in GameData.

2 hours ago, Aelfhe1m said:

I've created patches for Kerbal Alarm Clock, Transfer Window Planner, Alternate Resource Panel and Contract Configurator to use Kronometer's dateTimeFormatter (or any other custom dtf).

I've sent pull requests to the relevant GitHub sites (KAC, TWP, ARP, CC) for consideration by @TriggerAu and @nightingale

If anyone else wants to test them/try them out then there are compiled copies of the DLLs attached to each of the pull requests which can be substituted for the original versions in GameData.

Thank you, kind sir.

2 hours ago, New Horizons said:

Your patch for Alarm Clock has an interesting effect. My modded games starts with creating a new "default" save game and open in Tracking Station and somehow breaks Konstructon Time and Filter Extension.

Not sure how the KAC patch could do that. It just modifies some of the date formatting in the KAC window and leaves everything else unchanged.

You mentioned in another thread that you were playing RP-0. Is this a KSP 1.2.2 RP-0 build? Because these patches are all compiled against KSP 1.3.1

@klgraham1013 and @New Horizons

Sorry, my mistake. @TriggerAu uses a mod framework that includes some quick debugging behaviour by default if the DLL is built in "debug" mode.

I've recompiled it in "release" mode (it's just a toggle in Visual Studio) and added that version to the pull request: https://github.com/TriggerAu/KerbalAlarmClock/pull/196. It shouldn't create a default save and jump into the tracking station with this version.

I'll check the TWP and ARP DLLs and update them as well if needed. Edit: checked - both were already built in "release" mode and don't need updated.

Edited by Aelfhe1m

59 minutes ago, Aelfhe1m said:

Sorry, my mistake. @TriggerAu uses a mod framework that includes some quick debugging behaviour by default if the DLL is built in "debug" mode.

I've recompiled it in "release" mode (it's just a toggle in Visual Studio) and added that version to the pull request: https://github.com/TriggerAu/KerbalAlarmClock/pull/196. It shouldn't create a default save and jump into the tracking station with this version.

I'll check the TWP and ARP DLLs and update them as well if needed. Edit: checked - both were already built in "release" mode and don't need updated.

Wow! This is awesome! 

Looks like you also fixed TWPs text formatting for KAC so that each data point is on one line again?  :D 

8 hours ago, Aelfhe1m said:

That was faster than a jackrabbit. 

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:39 AM, PyjackMeat said:

I'm using dayLengthMultiplier = 4, but the clock is 12 hours fast. How do I fix that?

dayLengthMultiplier isn't used by Kronometer (that's a Sigma Dimensions thing).  To configure Kronometer you should read the syntax page...

https://github.com/StollD/Kronometer/blob/master/README.md#kronometer-syntax

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, DeltaDizzy said:

No, sigma just stopped tending to the threads. Im surprised he didnt delete the OP already.

There's been no dev work or pull requests in 3 months on github...I'm familiar with Sigma's decision to only work through Github. The lack of activity has me concerned.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.